The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Really? I had roasted chicken and yellow rice and beans this weekend, and broke up with my boyfriend (wipes tears) relationships suck!
    Why did you guys break up if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
      Why did you guys break up if you don't mind me asking?
      In a nutshell: I don't like being submissive and playing games in a relationship. (bedroom excluded).

I am very independent, have worked very hard for everything I have, and my daughter is NO.1

I need someone to do things with me....not for me!

It just hurts so much because I thought this guy was the one, I thought we were eye to eye on everything.....looking back now I guess I was being blind.

It's just an accumulation of things recently, the breaking straw being him saying " I should think about moving to live with him because his house is bigger, it's closer to his job and I wouldn't need to work so much(if at all)....

Seriously? Go suck an egg......

Comment

• I mean, he shouldn't say "you should", but if you guys were serious, wouldn't you want to live together?

And comfortably?

You can still move in with him and work, can you not?

Always stick with your job though. I'm glad my girlfriend wants to work and save money.

Comment

• I would have loved to live with him, but at his current location, NO WAY!
          He is surrounded by his family (who can be quite intrusive and uppity). Plus he is a bit of a momma's boy.
          Also, I know what he is driving for....he eventually wants a stay at home wife with the kids....ain't gonna happen.

I guess I thought he would change and he thought I would change...........just sucks!

Comment

I would have loved to live with him, but at his current location, NO WAY!
            He is surrounded by his family (who can be quite intrusive and uppity). Plus he is a bit of a momma's boy.
            Also, I know what he is driving for....he eventually wants a stay at home wife with the kids....ain't gonna happen.

I guess I thought he would change and he thought I would change...........just sucks!
            Well, I guess at the current location makes sense. Tell him what oyu think about the location then I guess? Is he stubborn to listen?

Stay-at-home mother at this day and age is awful. If he loses his job, you guys might be ****ed. It's always good to fall back on something I guess. I see your point.

Comment

• Thanx Moke.....I will not let this discourage me....I am now single and on the prowl....wawrrrrr....

Comment

• Good luck getting through it, but it seems like you don't need it.

Comment

In a nutshell: I don't like being submissive and playing games in a relationship. (bedroom excluded).I am very independent, have worked very hard for everything I have, and my daughter is NO.1I need someone to do things with me....not for me!It just hurts so much because I thought this guy was the one, I thought we were eye to eye on everything.....looking back now I guess I was being blind.It's just an accumulation of things recently, the breaking straw being him saying " I should think about moving to live with him because his house is bigger, it's closer to his job and I wouldn't need to work so much(if at all)....Seriously? Go suck an egg......
                  I don't blame you one bit. A house wife? No way! You've worked too hard to be a house wife.
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Right on Rudyy....let's go a huntin' this weekend....short skirts, free drinks, and no regrets!

Comment

Right on Rudyy....let's go a huntin' this weekend....short skirts, free drinks, and no regrets!
                      Hell yes! Oh wait, I have to go back to school >.>

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        Hell yes! Oh wait, I have to go back to school >.>
                        Then go back to school...good for you! Get that education and make that money girl, so you can rely on yourself! That's the way to start out healthy relationships.

On a side note: How the hell is it that I'm only at 689 posts?!?!.....seems like I been here forever already..lol...

Comment

Then go back to school...good for you! Get that education and make that money girl, so you can rely on yourself! That's the way to start out healthy relationships.

On a side note: How the hell is it that I'm only at 689 posts?!?!.....seems like I been here forever already..lol...
                          And haha yeah, gotta get that degree to get that dough yo. It's so funny because my ex boyfriend said to me once "Yeah, when we're married, you're gonna have to be the bread winner here, play directors don't make that much." That was the final straw for us LOL. That can't go down...
                          It's okay though, I'll just move in with you.

You take these longgggg hiatuses. We'd actually be like "Where the hell is Laurah???", then out of nowhere you pop up.

Comment

• Awww....you and Moke actually made me smile today....love you guys, your the best!

Don't worry, I will post much, much more now that season is here.....

Comment

• Yeah Laurah, you post in bursts haha!

I start school next Wednesday. My posting will take a huge dive, unfortunately.

Comment

Awww....you and Moke actually made me smile today....love you guys, your the best!

Don't worry, I will post much, much more now that season is here.....
                                You're the best too..sometimes...I guess..

make me a smoothie.

Comment

Working...
                                X