Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Lol

    I can't say I haven't done that before, but it is a little silly. Just tell them you made plans and schedule another day.
    example: 2 of my best friends have birthdays 1 day apart. I had been invited to one event, and said yes. my other friend then invited me to a separate event on the same day, I said yes to that also, but then remembered I had made the previous plan. I simply told her that i had inadvertently said yes, but i already commit to other plans so i couldnt hang out. she was disappointed, but its better than lying and having her find out.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      I wish there was something I could do to help :/
      Thanks

      My grandma made money off the house, my dad's partner wants his share of the money for the pizzeria...

      And my grandma doesn't want to give it to him just in cause she needs it for my mom (this is my mom's mom).

      I don't blame my grandma, my dad knew the consequences of the pizzeria and she needs assurance money...

      Comment


      • Pretty soon the car insurances will be up and we will be driving without them.... and Staten Island..you need a damn car.

        Comment


        • Writing a suicide note is a good idea to get my family to be a little more intelligent and stop arguing all the time?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
            Writing a suicide note is a good idea to get my family to be a little more intelligent and stop arguing all the time?
            That will do nothing but heighten the anxiety and panic in your household.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              That will do nothing but heighten the anxiety and panic in your household.
              Wtf do I do?!??! This is so complicated. I need a life counselor.

              Comment


              • It's too bad therapists probably cost a fortune...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  Writing a suicide note is a good idea to get my family to be a little more intelligent and stop arguing all the time?
                  It worked the first 7 times I did it.

                  And then the encouragement to follow through began...




                  Come on, Moke...get it together!
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                    Pretty soon the car insurances will be up and we will be driving without them....
                    It's not like you use them when they're needed anyway...
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                      It worked the first 7 times I did it.

                      And then the encouragement to follow through began...




                      Come on, Moke...get it together!
                      I can't dude

                      I'm so emotionally unstable because of this crap.

                      My parents argue all the time, my dad is threatening to leave my house because my grandmother won't give him all the money she has to pay the pizzeria off...but who the hell knows if the pizzeria will do well?

                      If it tanks, we have nothing... my mom has nothing.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        It's not like you use them when they're needed anyway...
                        What? I use it all the time.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          What? I use it all the time.
                          I was poking fun at your last little "fender bender" fiasco. Did you actually call your insurance company, and are they taking care of it? I might have missed an update.
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            I was poking fun at your last little "fender bender" fiasco. Did you actually call your insurance company, and are they taking care of it? I might have missed an update.

                            Naw, I got ****ed over... my dad doesn't have full coverage insurance.

                            This girl I know gave me some place that might do it for a good price.

                            Comment


                            • -picks nose-
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • I am a gold digger

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X