Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Only smoke weed.
    For a mentally stable person there's nothing wrong with some LSD and mushrooms.

Edit: Well, maybe not together, but individually...

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
      For a mentally stable person there's nothing wrong with some LSD and mushrooms.

Edit: Well, maybe not together, but individually...
      Yeah, I can't take LSD or mushrooms then

Comment

• Drugs are bad, mmkay?
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• I have to take my talents somewhere and I honestly think that smoking some would help me see beyond my imagination.

I want to be the next James Franco in Financials

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
            I have to take my talents somewhere and I honestly think that smoking some would help me see beyond my imagination.I want to be the next James Franco in Financials
            Smoking won't help your problems lol.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Smoking won't help your problems lol.
              Unless it's laced, I'm hoping it is

Comment

• PCP sure ****ed Hernandez up, lol.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• He was pretty ****ed up to begin with, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    PCP sure ****ed Hernandez up, lol.
                    What's the story here?

Comment

• I smoked laced **** once. i got sick and ended up in a park fountain in Saratoga PAC -___-
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Yeah, I can't take LSD or mushrooms then
                        Yeah, personally, I think they are great drugs, but I wouldn't recommend them for people that are emotionally volatile. It's very easy to get lost in your emotions while tripping and due the the synesthetic properties of hallucinogenics that can be a dangerous combo. As good ol' Timmy Leary had said, it's all about DSS, Dose, Set, Setting. Know what dose you're taking (and make sure it's appropriate), make sore you're in a good mind set (and this is probably the most important rule), and make sure you're going to be in a good setting that's conducive to having a good trip.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          I smoked laced **** once. i got sick and ended up in a park fountain in Saratoga PAC -___-
                          Haha dude, that is awful!

I was totally kidding, I don't want to wake up with random anal bleeding in Dominicano republicano

Comment

What's the story here?
                            • Hernandez was a heavy user of angel dust, and had become so paranoid over the last year that he carried a gun wherever he went.
                            • He surrounded himself with a cohort of gangsters, and cut himself off from his family and teammates.
                            • Hernandez had so infuriated his head coach, Bill Belichick, with missed practices and thug-life stunts, that he was one misstep from being cut.
                            • Both his parents, Dennis and Terri, had criminal records, as did much of his extended family.
                            • Terri allegedly cheated on Dennis before his death with a violent drug dealer named Jeffrey Cummings, then married Cummings after Dennis died and moved him into the house she shared with Aaron.
                            • In college his coach (then-University of Florida head coach Urban Meyer) may have helped cover up failed drug tests, along with two violent incidents — an assault and a drive-by shootout outside a local bar.

Comment

Drugs are bad, mmkay?
                              Drugs aren't necessarily bad. One just has to know how to use them properly. That's where most people get in trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                                Yeah, personally, I think they are great drugs, but I wouldn't recommend them for people that are emotionally volatile. It's very easy to get lost in your emotions while tripping and due the the synesthetic properties of hallucinogenics that can be a dangerous combo. As good ol' Timmy Leary had said, it's all about DSS, Dose, Set, Setting. Know what dose you're taking (and make sure it's appropriate), make sore you're in a good mind set (and this is probably the most important rule), and make sure you're going to be in a good setting that's conducive to having a good trip.
                                My professor (psych) told us that he knew someone in college who took it and took a knife and slit his neck because he might have thought the blood was boiling hot.

Comment

Working...
                                X