The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
    Sounds like a Tuesday night at the grandparents' house.
    How did this go unnoticed? Lmao

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    And Bill won't say yes
    Hehe, just saw this.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      How did this go unnoticed? LmaoHehe, just saw this.
      Just say yes baby.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        Just say yes baby.
        I'm kinda liking being a tease.

Comment

• Anyone have thoughts on how, as a restaurant, we can reward academic achievements for students at surrounding schools? We could do coupons, but that's kind of...meh, boring.

Any creative ideas?

Comment

I'm kinda liking being a tease.
            If onl that were true, lolz.

Comment

Anyone have thoughts on how, as a restaurant, we can reward academic achievements for students at surrounding schools? We could do coupons, but that's kind of...meh, boring. Any creative ideas?
              Have them bring their mid-term grades in and for every A they....I didn't think this through.

Comment

• Does the restaurant cater?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Have them bring their mid-term grades in and for every A they....I didn't think this through.
                  Clearly...

Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                  Does the restaurant cater?
                  We do a great catering business. A healthy percentage of our total sales is catering.

Comment

• maybe if a surrounding school does well, you could cater some type of party for them at school

Comment

Anyone have thoughts on how, as a restaurant, we can reward academic achievements for students at surrounding schools? We could do coupons, but that's kind of...meh, boring.

Any creative ideas?
                      Are you looking to give away to get future business or give a small treat for business now?

I'd say, for any student that has a GPA of 3.0 or higher, they can get a free appetizer with a purchase of $10 or more... For the entirety of the term.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                        Are you looking to give away to get future business or give a small treat for business now?

I'd say, for any student that has a GPA of 3.0 or higher, they can get a free appetizer with a purchase of $10 or more... For the entirety of the term.
                        We really just want to give back to the community. For example, we gave an entire graduating class a coupon for a free pizza, no purchase necessary.

So, we want to reward the best students. In the past, prior to when I got there, they used to receive the Principal's List every month, and give out coupons. I don't know exactly why they stopped that, but I don't think it'd be a bad idea to restart that.

The problem with the GPA idea is that I don't know exactly how much information that schools can disclose. Without getting too into specifics, I'm sure they could provide us a list of students with 3.0+ GPAs, but I'd have to send out a few emails to find out if that's possible. Another problem with the appetizer idea is that we hardly generate any profit from them, because the markup is, relatively speaking, very low.

So while we want the future business, we will probably approach this as a small treat for current business. I'm thinking 20% off to the monthly Principal's List, or, like Laurah said, cater something like a pizza party for the top students.

Comment

We really just want to give back to the community. For example, we gave an entire graduating class a coupon for a free pizza, no purchase necessary.

So, we want to reward the best students. In the past, prior to when I got there, they used to receive the Principal's List every month, and give out coupons. I don't know exactly why they stopped that, but I don't think it'd be a bad idea to restart that.

The problem with the GPA idea is that I don't know exactly how much information that schools can disclose. Without getting too into specifics, I'm sure they could provide us a list of students with 3.0+ GPAs, but I'd have to send out a few emails to find out if that's possible. Another problem with the appetizer idea is that we hardly generate any profit from them, because the markup is, relatively speaking, very low.

So while we want the future business, we will probably approach this as a small treat for current business. I'm thinking 20% off to the monthly Principal's List, or, like Laurah said, cater something like a pizza party for the top students.
                          Well, as for the GPA, I was figuring the kids would come in with their report cards as proof.

But, if it's more of a charity/giving back thing, as opposed to getting butts in seats. then a different approach than what I mentioned would definitely be needed.

Comment

• Give them free extra-large sodas so when they are studying, they are panting out of breathe

Comment

• Rainy day here, lots of electricity in the air.......ohh the possibilities

Comment

• Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                                Rainy day here, lots of electricity in the air.......ohh the possibilities
                                sounds like a perfect recipe for an electrocution -___-
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X