Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    How do you "lose" a "stray" kitten? Lol

    Don't ask, it's complicated!

    Comment


    • Wait, does FF start Thursday or Sunday?
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        How can you steal it if it's a stray?

        I stole it from mother nature

        Comment


        • Thursday Rudy

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
            Don't ask, it's complicated!
            ......Alllllrighty!
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Wait, does FF start Thursday or Sunday?
              Seriously?
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Oh God why

                Hey, I can't stop to explain all the jokes. You're just gonna have to take it on faith that pretty much everything I post is a goof.....

                Someone may need to explain that to dark saint.......

                Comment


                • It starts Wednesday

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    Seriously?
                    Can we not
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Ray lewis is gonna get mad points

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        Hey, I can't stop to explain all the jokes. You're just gonna have to take it on faith that pretty much everything I post is a goof.....

                        Someone may need to explain that to dark saint.......
                        LOL DarkSaint is the worst when it comes to jokes. Him and 420. Everything has to be explained 10+ times.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          I stole it from mother nature
                          I think that's OK; we humans have been dong that like forever.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                            I think that's OK; we humans have been dong that like forever.
                            We are amazing creatures

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              LOL DarkSaint is the worst when it comes to jokes. Him and 420. Everything has to be explained 10+ times.

                              Well there's obviously no IQ barrier to entry on TAGF

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                I think that's OK; we humans have been dong that like forever.
                                Unfortunately.
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X