• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Moke and Rudyy....

hmm...moody.
    Are you calling me a guy? Oh.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Yeah, rudy is not a guy

Comment

• Cloud atlas=one tough book, but I really dont want to put it down...would be a shame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
          Yeah, rudy is not a guy
          ....srsly?
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

....srsly?
            Srsly.

Comment

• "Lolita" is a great book. Kind of creepy, but so well written. I put it down because I realized that by the time I'd finish that book, I could read upwards of 5 business books that would come in handy tangibly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Srsly.
                sht. sry.

Comment

"Lolita" is a great book. Kind of creepy, but so well written. I put it down because I realized that by the time I'd finish that book, I could read upwards of 5 business books that would come in handy tangibly.
                  Know any good business books? Send me some that you know. I am planning on making a larger list.

Comment

sht. sry.
                    It's k.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                      Know any good business books? Send me some that you know. I am planning on making a larger list.
                      Anything from Jim Collins is solid (Good to Great, Built to Last, How the Mighty Fall, Great by Choice, etc.). Collins is how I broke into the business book genre, so I might credit him a little too much.

A very interesting book that I read a couple months ago, (it's a pretty quick read, too) is "Decisive," by Chip and Dan Heath. I've actually been introducing many concepts from this book to my boss so that we can incorporate them throughout the entire organization.

Comment

• I will add him to my list, I have to see what he's about tomorrow

Comment

"Lolita" is a great book. Kind of creepy, but so well written. I put it down because I realized that by the time I'd finish that book, I could read upwards of 5 business books that would come in handy tangibly.
                          I think i have the ebook, I just never got around to reading it.

I own about100 ebooks. I have read aproximately...umm none.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Setting up a pick em league through excel./

Comment

• I need to learn how to keep my mouth shut, for real! It's gonna get me in some big trouble one of these days.....I have a tendency to say what's on my mind, with no care as to who's around....especially when I'm pissed off !

Comment

• What did you say, Laurah?

Comment

Working...
                                X