Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfortunately no.....and I live so close to MetLife too.....shame

Comment

• I can probably do it next year, no school payments.

Comment

• Party City has NYG game day party supplies at VERY reasonable prices.....got some nice stuff.

Jets supplies were well stocked and not moving at all

Comment

• I went to 3 games last year. I've had season tickets in my family since the Polo Grounds but I honestly don't like going to more than around 3 games a year. Too much money spent on tailgating stuff, long bathroom lines, and overpriced concessions keep me away.

The couch is the best seat you can get for a football game in today's NFL.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

• Okay, thanks for informing us Laurah..I have to go buy a few jets stuff.

I'm assuming they are on sale.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
              Party City has NYG game day party supplies at VERY reasonable prices.....got some nice stuff.

Jets supplies were well stocked and not moving at all
              I'm having an all day kickoff party on Sunday. Going out for brunch and bloody marys before the 1 pm games. Can't friggin wait!!!

Comment

• You like bloody mary's?

They never seemed pleasant to me

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  Okay, thanks for informing us Laurah..I have to go buy a few jets stuff.

I'm assuming they are on sale.
                  They're in the big bin marked "Free or getting burned in a drum fire out back"

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
                    I went to 3 games last year. I've had season tickets in my family since the Polo Grounds but I honestly don't like going to more than around 3 games a year. Too much money spent on tailgating stuff, long bathroom lines, and overpriced concessions keep me away.

The couch is the best seat you can get for a football game in today's NFL.
                    Take me to the gamesssssssssss.
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

You like bloody mary's?

I think they're an acquired taste. I didn't like them at all at first.

It's the easiest thing to drink in the morning for me.

Comment

You like bloody mary's?

I agree....isn't there tomato juice in it? ughh

I would like to try a mimosa with brunch....they sound yummy

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          Take me to the gamesssssssssss.
                          Have you been to the new stadium yet?

Comment

• Yes, I love the couch.

And the thought of tomatoes in a drink skeeves me out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                              I agree....isn't there tomato juice in it? ughh

I would like to try a mimosa with brunch....they sound yummy
                              Mimosas are delicious but I want something with some bite when I drink in the morning. If you've never had a mimosa you're missing out though.

Comment

Yes, I love the couch.

And the thought of tomatoes in a drink skeeves me out.
                                It's definitely not for everyone. It's a love/hate thing with bloody marys there is no middle ground.

Comment

Working...
                                X