Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What kind do you have in mind? (Don't break the bank!)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
      What kind do you have in mind? (Don't break the bank!)
      I want to get Clark's, but they are pretty expensive. $120, but they are a good pair.

      Not sure where I can get cheaper.

      Comment


      • If they are a really good pair and will take you at least 2yrs, get them. That price isn't too bad.

        Comment


        • I don't have crap ready for the winter....need to get on the ball.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
            If they are a really good pair and will take you at least 2yrs, get them. That price isn't too bad.
            Yeah, hoping it lasts 2 years lol. I have a heavy foot.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
              Now I know it's truly football season on GMB!

              People with ~10 posts making threads saying fire this coach and cut this player. Gotta love it !
              love your avatar.

              Lattimer!
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • As far as realistic properties to purchase... This one is just about 3 minutes from where I live. Some of the interior design is hideous, but the house itself looks nice: http://www.searchallproperties.com/l...?a=1&auto=true

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                  As far as realistic properties to purchase... This one is just about 3 minutes from where I live. Some of the interior design is hideous, but the house itself looks nice: http://www.searchallproperties.com/l...?a=1&auto=true
                  For $169,000 it's not bad. The interior design looks like a a 3rd grader's coloring book though.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                    As far as realistic properties to purchase... This one is just about 3 minutes from where I live. Some of the interior design is hideous, but the house itself looks nice: http://www.searchallproperties.com/l...?a=1&auto=true

                    The interior design is like old school haha, but it's a nice sized house. Love the porch.

                    Being from brooklyn and all, I never got to really see homes like this. They are beautiful.

                    How much would a home like that go for?

                    Comment


                    • That house it's $170k?

                      Holy damn! That is awesome!

                      That house would run you $1m in Brooklyn, staten island haha

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                        That house it's $170k?

                        Holy damn! That is awesome!

                        That house would run you $1m in Brooklyn, staten island haha
                        Makes me wish I was in the position to buy a home.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                          Makes me wish I was in the position to buy a home.
                          Hell yeah, I'd move there right away. Wonder how good the jobs are over there.

                          Would love if my company moved up there haha

                          Comment


                          • San Diegois doing apretty damn good job.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                              San Diegois doing apretty damn good job.
                              Yea and so far Mathews has more TDs than broken collar bones.. Unlike like last season

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                                Yea and so far Mathews has more TDs than broken collar bones.. Unlike like last season
                                Lol yeah, i picked him up in one of my leagues pretty damn late, and I actually benched a RB that anyone would have started (forgot who it was) and put Mathews in, he's got me more points so far.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X