Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Off to bed, I have class tomorrow morning. See ya guys!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Moke View Post
      Hell yeah, I'd move there right away. Wonder how good the jobs are over there.

      Would love if my company moved up there haha
      Job market isn't the best up here. There's a bunch of gov't work, seeing as Albany is the capital and there's a growing tech industry, primarily in nano-tech, but overall the market isn't the best.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Drez View Post
        Job market isn't the best up here. There's a bunch of gov't work, seeing as Albany is the capital and there's a growing tech industry, primarily in nano-tech, but overall the market isn't the best.
        Gotcha, I figured. I've never been to Albany, but would love to.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Moke View Post
          Gotcha, I figured. I've never been to Albany, but would love to.
          youre not missing much lol. it's definitely one of the craziest party school cities in the country though. no joke.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            love your avatar.

            Lattimer!
            Just watched that movie a few weeks ago after not seeing it for years. The full movie is on YouTube now which is sweet.

            If anyone on here hasn't seen that movie yet, clear an hour and a half of your schedule and watch it.

            Greatest football movie ever and it ain't even close IMO.

            Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
              Just watched that movie a few weeks ago after not seeing it for years. The full movie is on YouTube now which is sweet.

              If anyone on here hasn't seen that movie yet, clear an hour and a half of your schedule and watch it.

              Greatest football movie ever and it ain't even close IMO.
              I bought the DVD for $5 in high school after one of my lit teachers showed it to us. Love it. Idk if it's THE BEST football movie...but its definitely way up there. Love it.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Running on the track is so hard..but so much better than the treadmill.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Running on the track is so hard..but so much better than the treadmill.
                  I dont like being on display for people =P
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    I dont like being on display for people =P
                    Eh, neither do I. That's why I don't run in my neighborhood lol.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • I can't run on the streets in my neighborhood. Too many hills = shin splints every time

                      Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
                        I can't run on the streets in my neighborhood. Too many hills = shin splints every time
                        Ouch. I get runner's knee from time to time. **** hurts.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          Running on the track is so hard..but so much better than the treadmill.
                          Run on a road. (or sidewalk) It goes by faster.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Run on a road. (or sidewalk) It goes by faster.
                            But but but...I'm scared
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Run on a road. (or sidewalk) It goes by faster.
                              I have a great loop to run every morning. Nice tree lined roads. Plenty of shade.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                I have a great loop to run every morning. Nice tree lined roads. Plenty of shade.
                                I'm just embarrassed that people will be looking at me haha.
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X