Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    ummm....I really don't care...lol
    Neither do I lol.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • I care if you're a cheater, JP.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Moke View Post
        I care if you're a cheater, JP.
        cheat at what?!

        I dont cheat!! I'm faithful =P
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • I'm faithful to more than 1 woman

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
            I'm faithful to more than 1 woman
            lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Haha! I'm so funny!

              Comment


              • Don't flatter yourself, dip****
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • I'm starving after eating a sandwich, it wasn't that big though. ****, I have to eat a fruit but that **** makes me more hungry.

                  Comment


                  • So, my best friend is in a pool league...and I try to go to whatever bar they play at on Weds nights just to hang out for a bit. There's a rather large blonde girl who is on her team, they hang out a lot i guess...

                    My friend tells me recently...listen, i HAVE to tell you this, but I don't want to make things awkward for you & I......and im like...wtf, ok what?

                    shes like...so....this girl was asking about you, said youre cute and everything, and asked what your story was. and then asked what kind of history we have (it's a long history...).
                    I'm like, ok....well....I'm not really interested. You know my 'type'....

                    And shes like...i couldnt say that to her, thats insulting. I just told her that yer off limits. youre mine, and that's that.
                    I'm like....ok, i'll take that as a compliment, but....dont you think that sounds weird coming from a married woman??
                    Shes like "I know...i messed up...i just didnt know what to say, but i knew youd shoot her down, and i didnt know what to do, plus it'd make me jealous"


                    ok so now im like...ok....this got kinda weird. what's the deal?!?!
                    Think i should just shrug it off and forget about it?
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • The deal is, your friend there is a ****ing idiot

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                        The deal is, your friend there is a ****ing idiot
                        lol she's really not....i think she just panicked. I know she doesn't like sharing, but...vocalizing it has never happened, that's all.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Maybe, she seems like she doesn't know how to react in 'sticky' situations, ahha sticky....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            Maybe, she seems like she doesn't know how to react in 'sticky' situations, ahha sticky....
                            lol, guess so.
                            she's like MY definition of "adult". I was shocked to hear that she was flustered when it came to something involving me...wasn't expecting it.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • ****, i have a headache that's hurting my neck, arrrgghh
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                So, my best friend is in a pool league...and I try to go to whatever bar they play at on Weds nights just to hang out for a bit. There's a rather large blonde girl who is on her team, they hang out a lot i guess...

                                My friend tells me recently...listen, i HAVE to tell you this, but I don't want to make things awkward for you & I......and im like...wtf, ok what?

                                shes like...so....this girl was asking about you, said youre cute and everything, and asked what your story was. and then asked what kind of history we have (it's a long history...).
                                I'm like, ok....well....I'm not really interested. You know my 'type'....

                                And shes like...i couldnt say that to her, thats insulting. I just told her that yer off limits. youre mine, and that's that.
                                I'm like....ok, i'll take that as a compliment, but....dont you think that sounds weird coming from a married woman??
                                Shes like "I know...i messed up...i just didnt know what to say, but i knew youd shoot her down, and i didnt know what to do, plus it'd make me jealous"


                                ok so now im like...ok....this got kinda weird. what's the deal?!?!
                                Think i should just shrug it off and forget about it?
                                Your pizzle makes her sizzle?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X