X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Your pizzle makes her sizzle?
    ha!

what can i say.....I'm cursed like that...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Is this the girl that got married in costa rica or where ever?

Comment

Is this the girl that got married in costa rica or where ever?
        no? yes? maybe?
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          So, my best friend is in a pool league...and I try to go to whatever bar they play at on Weds nights just to hang out for a bit. There's a rather large blonde girl who is on her team, they hang out a lot i guess...

My friend tells me recently...listen, i HAVE to tell you this, but I don't want to make things awkward for you & I......and im like...wtf, ok what?

shes like...so....this girl was asking about you, said youre cute and everything, and asked what your story was. and then asked what kind of history we have (it's a long history...).
          I'm like, ok....well....I'm not really interested. You know my 'type'....

And shes like...i couldnt say that to her, thats insulting. I just told her that yer off limits. youre mine, and that's that.
          I'm like....ok, i'll take that as a compliment, but....dont you think that sounds weird coming from a married woman??
          Shes like "I know...i messed up...i just didnt know what to say, but i knew youd shoot her down, and i didnt know what to do, plus it'd make me jealous"

ok so now im like...ok....this got kinda weird. what's the deal?!?!
          Think i should just shrug it off and forget about it?
          After careful reading and processing, I say shrug it off, forget about it.

1) She's married

2) Say you two acted upon this.....How far do you really think it will go? I mean if she already has a husband and is dropping hints on you, what makes you think she wouldn't turn around and do the same thing to you ( if this were to result in any kind of relationship)

3) Even if it is a one time thing, why chance ruining a great friendship? Think about it....

Comment

• Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
            After careful reading and processing, I say shrug it off, forget about it.

1) She's married

2) Say you two acted upon this.....How far do you really think it will go? I mean if she already has a husband and is dropping hints on you, what makes you think she wouldn't turn around and do the same thing to you ( if this were to result in any kind of relationship)

3) Even if it is a one time thing, why chance ruining a great friendship? Think about it....
            I have no interest in pursuing it, that's not the point. im just concerned about what she said. I now dont want to do anything that could send any weird signals.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Sitting in a boring class! oh yeah!!!

Comment

no? yes? maybe?
                damn. women cry about men but are just as bad if not worse.

Comment

I have no interest in pursuing it, that's not the point. im just concerned about what she said. I now dont want to do anything that could send any weird signals.
                  Then you need to ask her straight what she meant by that. If she seems to be interested in you, you need to tell her no right away. If you truly have no desire to pursue this, it will be impossible for you to send any weird signals. Talk open and honestly, no beating around any bushes....find out what's going on in her marriage....maybe there are problems.

Comment

damn. women cry about men but are just as bad if not worse.
                    just emotional....i've heard her say **** about not wanting to share me with other girls before....but usually it was in a joking or protective manner. this she just seemed freaked out by...like as if she did something wrong to me lol. idk, im going to shrug it off. i'll just forget about it.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Then you need to ask her straight what she meant by that. If she seems to be interested in you, you need to tell her no right away. If you truly have no desire to pursue this, it will be impossible for you to send any weird signals. Talk open and honestly, no beating around any bushes....find out what's going on in her marriage....maybe there are problems.
                      Naahhh I'm a man...im just going to ignore it, and continue to think that all girls want me =D
                      Last edited by JPizzack; 09-18-2013, 04:32 PM.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Advanced macroeconomics is the same ****ing **** as economics, so boring.

Comment

• California rolls..and chicken burritos....

mmmmmm...
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• I can go for chicken burrito right now. Wonder what's for dinner tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              California rolls..and chicken burritos....

mmmmmm...
                              What is a California roll?

Comment

What is a California roll?
                                fake sushi.

=P
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X