Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Finally he leaves...
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Finally he leaves...
      lol i hate you....
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • I don't know how people can sleep during the day......I just can't do it.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          lol i hate you....
          Opposite day?
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
            I don't know how people can sleep during the day......I just can't do it.
            I can help you sleep during the day..

            I just need to find my pistol..
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              I can help you sleep during the day..

              I just need to find my pistol..
              Why do you hate me so much?

              Comment


              • To everyone: When you were in school (or still currently in school) where did you usually choose to sit in class? Front, middle, or way in the back?

                I was always a front row sitter, and I used to love the classes where the teacher had a chair right up against the teachers desk....that was my favorite.

                Comment


                • Back so I can sleep if I decided to

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                    To everyone: When you were in school (or still currently in school) where did you usually choose to sit in class? Front, middle, or way in the back?

                    I was always a front row sitter, and I used to love the classes where the teacher had a chair right up against the teachers desk....that was my favorite.
                    Really depended on the class (both the physical characteristics of the room and the content) and professor.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                      To everyone: When you were in school (or still currently in school) where did you usually choose to sit in class? Front, middle, or way in the back?

                      I was always a front row sitter, and I used to love the classes where the teacher had a chair right up against the teachers desk....that was my favorite.
                      The teacher's chair. Because I'm a boss.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        The teacher's chair. Because I'm a boss.
                        Queen T...ranny.

                        Anyway, right in the front.
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          The teacher's chair. Because I'm a boss.
                          Or because that's the only way you could get an A.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                            Or because that's the only way you could get an A.
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                              Or because that's the only way you could get an A.
                              I'm sorry, but did you finish college? Oh....
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                                Or because that's the only way you could get an A.
                                hahaha

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X