Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    OK, the Halloween series, I can watch.

They are scary, but Michael Myers is awesome. Well not in a good way.

I like psychological thrillers a lot more..like The Shining, and Carrie.
    I love psychological thrillers, Se7en was a great one. Saw Identity last night, and well, it sucked.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG- View Post
      I love psychological thrillers, Se7en was a great one. Saw Identity last night, and well, it sucked.
      Just looked up Se7en. Looks like my type of movie lol. I want to have a psychological thriller marathon and **** my brain up.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Look up Terror In The Aisles.....Old school horror with clips from all the best horror movies (Halloween, The Shining, etc.) but with a very creepy edge to it.

Comment

Just looked up Se7en. Looks like my type of movie lol. I want to have a psychological thriller marathon and **** my brain up.
          YOUVE NEVER SEEN SE7EN?!?!?!?! ohhhhhh snap!!
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            YOUVE NEVER SEEN SE7EN?!?!?!?! ohhhhhh snap!!
            Great movie

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
              Great movie
              What's in the box? What's in the ****ing box?!?!

Comment

I can't believe you haven't seen it, if you're in to psych thrillers you'll like it guaranteed.

Comment

• If it's on Netflix I'm watching it.

Comment

• Netflix barely has anything, although I want to sign up for a month to watch their exclusive content shows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                      Netflix barely has anything, although I want to sign up for a month to watch their exclusive content shows.
                      Netflix isn't too bad....and only $8 a month.

Comment

• I don't have cooties, I swear. Someone can post after me without catching anything, lol.

Comment

• Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

I made a payment on a credit card this weekend... It was supposed to be $170... Somehow it got put in for $1700. And from the wrong account. The credit card company can't do anything about it because they've already sent the payment request to the bank. The bank the account that's being drawn from is a local bank and doesn't have 24 hour customer service. So, now I have to try and call them (and hope they pick up the phones) before start of the business day when pending payments usually process/update.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                            Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

I made a payment on a credit card this weekend... It was supposed to be $170... Somehow it got put in for $1700. And from the wrong account. The credit card company can't do anything about it because they've already sent the payment request to the bank. The bank the account that's being drawn from is a local bank and doesn't have 24 hour customer service. So, now I have to try and call them (and hope they pick up the phones) before start of the business day when pending payments usually process/update.
                            Holy **** that sucks.

Damn..

Comment

Holy **** that sucks.

Damn..
                              What sucks the most is regardless of what happens, I'm going to get stuck with a Stop Payment or Overdraft fee, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                                Netflix isn't too bad....and only $8 a month.

Their streaming content is garbage

Comment

Working...
                                X