Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
    I hate typing horizontally.
    I don't prefer it, but have gotten used to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
      I don't prefer it, but have gotten used to it.
      I'll have to see. I hate having it open, when I can just use Tapatalk. More convenient.

Comment

• Sick game going on right now. 0-0 in the 2nd patriots vs. packers im the packers. Man. Defensive game.

Comment

I'll have to see. I hate having it open, when I can just use Tapatalk. More convenient.
          No doubt. Would definitely be nice to have a native mobile version.

Comment

No doubt. Would definitely be nice to have a native mobile version.
            Yeah, everything zoomed in and stuff. Takes a lot of work to keep zooming in and stuff. Not really comfortable doing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy31 View Post
              You're annoying.

Comment

Sick game going on right now. 0-0 in the 2nd patriots vs. packers im the packers. Man. Defensive game.
                lol. I'm still playing Madden 10. I keep thinking it's time to move to All Madden, but it just pisses me off. Most of the time it'll be a close game heading into the 4th, and then the computer starts using cheats, lol.

Comment

lol. I'm still playing Madden 10. I keep thinking it's time to move to All Madden, but it just pisses me off. Most of the time it'll be a close game heading into the 4th, and then the computer starts using cheats, lol.
                  Haha, I just play online.

Comment

I hate how madden 10 zooms in when you get tackled. wtf is that crap? cant stand it

Comment

Yeah, everything zoomed in and stuff. Takes a lot of work to keep zooming in and stuff. Not really comfortable doing it.
                      I had a Droid X and now have a Galaxy S III. I usually don't have to zoom in too far when I'm horizontal. But, then again, I have actually have excellent close vision. When I went for an eye exam a few months back the eye doc was actually amazed at how good it was.

Comment

Haha, I just play online.
                        I almost never play online.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                          I hate how madden 10 zooms in when you get tackled. wtf is that crap? cant stand it
                          Idk if I ever really noticed that. Do you play on X360 or PS3?

Comment

I had a Droid X and now have a Galaxy S III. I usually don't have to zoom in too far when I'm horizontal. But, then again, I have actually have excellent close vision. When I went for an eye exam a few months back the eye doc was actually amazed at how good it was.
                            Yeah, I have horrible vision. That's why it;s nice to have a native app. Also, I feel like the boards would get more volume and would create nice activity.

I have an iPhone4s so my screen is pretty small for it haha.

Comment

• Wtf? Who is Rudy31? Why CAN'T I see his posts?

Comment

Wtf? Who is Rudy31? Why CAN'T I see his posts?
                                His?

Comment

Working...
                                X