Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Moke View Post
    lol'd,

    Hence why I complained about it
    And should have stopped.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      And should have stopped.
      Nope, but I won't get into it now.

      Comment


      • Hello? Where is everyone?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
          Hello? Where is everyone?
          Dying.

          How are you?
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • I'm good, can't complain (well, yeah I can but I won't)
            How's school?

            Comment


            • School sucks!

              Almost done though, AND registration for my last semester is next week.

              Comment


              • WooHoo! Almost there Moke, Congrats! Keep your eye on the prize

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                  WooHoo! Almost there Moke, Congrats! Keep your eye on the prize
                  Some prize, a degree that is meaningless these days lol!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                    Some prize, a degree that is meaningless these days lol!
                    hmmm...a meaningless degree, eh? Are you an art history major? =P
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                      Some prize, a degree that is meaningless these days lol!
                      Which degree are you going for?
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                        I'm good, can't complain (well, yeah I can but I won't)
                        How's school?
                        School is fine, busy, but fine.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          I only charge $1 for kissing someone of the same sex
                          Sweet!

                          Sarcasman, has $20...

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            hmmm...a meaningless degree, eh? Are you an art history major? =P

                            They're all largely meaningless, aren't they? You need to have one to get yourself in the door but my experience is that anyone who is looking for better opportunities based mainly on what they did in college hasn't actually accomplished anything of note in the real world.

                            Another way of saying that is that a college degree opens the door but once you're in the working world, the specific type of degree is far less important than people believe. Once you have the degree it's all about what you accomplish in business so your 4 years (6 for you, Moke) of work to get a specific degree evaporates within about 6 months of being in the working world.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              hmmm...a meaningless degree, eh? Are you an art history major? =P
                              Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              Which degree are you going for?

                              Meaning bachelor's in general haha.

                              But I'm getting bachelor's in Finance and Investments (or economics).

                              minor in information studies.

                              Might be going for my master's though, although I haven't decided what focus.

                              These days, you need more than a Bachelors is what I meant.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                                Meaning bachelor's in general haha.

                                But I'm getting bachelor's in Finance and Investments (or economics).

                                minor in information studies.

                                Might be going for my master's though, although I haven't decided what focus.

                                These days, you need more than a Bachelors is what I meant.

                                If you're sure you are going to get a Masters why not take your Bachelors in something you like and will enjoy and tune your Masters toward the field of business you would like to pursue?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X