The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    It's not important, school is just a game. A game some people take very, very seriously but really, just a game. And with those grades you're playing it fine.

Being a good human is important. Being a good student? Not so much.
    I didn't see this. This is such a good point.

I have a friend who has one credo:

Don't be ****ty.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Good advice.

Comment

• Hello pals.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• 'ello, dear

Comment

'ello, dear
            How goes it?

Comment

• Excellent!

I'm having some fun busting Harooni's balls on tagf

Comment

Excellent!

I'm having some fun busting Harooni's balls on tagf
                He makes it easy to do that, honestly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  He makes it easy to do that, honestly.

Yeah, sometimes he does, but he's really, really funny. He's one of my faves..

Comment

Yeah, sometimes he does, but he's really, really funny. He's one of my faves..
                    Oh he's hilarious. He's a legend.

He lives like 10 minutes away from me...gotta meet him and get his autograph. That thing will be worth millions

Comment

Oh he's hilarious. He's a legend.

He lives like 10 minutes away from me...gotta meet him and get his autograph. That thing will be worth millions

When you meet him, smack him in the head for messing with the message board mental midgets. It's funny but it's too easy....he winds them up like a clock.

Comment

• Eagles winning the division is meh

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          Eagles winning the division is meh
                          As much as I loathe the Eagles, they have been playing some oustanding football.

Comment

As much as I loathe the Eagles, they have been playing some oustanding football.
                            I'm okay with them winning. I like that Foles is the QB. If it as Vick, I would be meh.

Comment

• I can see the attraction of the lifestyle-getting baked, getting laid, living off the land, prog rock everywhere, but sometimes there is no going back to the real world for some of them.

An old neighbor once introduced me to a couple who spent years at a commune, they both had to have injections and a swathe of meds to keep them functioning because they fried their brains on drugs, it was sad because they were really nice people but obviously mentally unstable.

But I can't blame them because hippies are pleasant and peaceful people to be around. And besides going off the grid and popping 'shrooms is just the western equivalent of the Ayahuasca rituals or peyote rights of passage, which if done correctly can help you find enlightenment and inner peace, and we could all do with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post
                                I can see the attraction of the lifestyle-getting baked, getting laid, living off the land, prog rock everywhere, but sometimes there is no going back to the real world for some of them.

An old neighbor once introduced me to a couple who spent years at a commune, they both had to have injections and a swathe of meds to keep them functioning because they fried their brains on drugs, it was sad because they were really nice people but obviously mentally unstable.

But I can't blame them because hippies are pleasant and peaceful people to be around. And besides going off the grid and popping 'shrooms is just the western equivalent of the Ayahuasca rituals or peyote rights of passage, which if done correctly can help you find enlightenment and inner peace, and we could all do with that.

Lol...welcome to the Lounge...?

Comment

Working...
                                X