X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Lol...welcome to the Lounge...?
    im hungry
    Last edited by brownelvis54; 12-24-2013, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• Merry Christmas NYG MB friends! I am blessed to know you guys and to be a fan of this great organization. Have a safe and happy holiday!

Comment

• Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post
        I can see the attraction of the lifestyle-getting baked, getting laid, living off the land, prog rock everywhere, but sometimes there is no going back to the real world for some of them.

An old neighbor once introduced me to a couple who spent years at a commune, they both had to have injections and a swathe of meds to keep them functioning because they fried their brains on drugs, it was sad because they were really nice people but obviously mentally unstable.

But I can't blame them because hippies are pleasant and peaceful people to be around. And besides going off the grid and popping 'shrooms is just the western equivalent of the Ayahuasca rituals or peyote rights of passage, which if done correctly can help you find enlightenment and inner peace, and we could all do with that.

That's a 10/10 post, welcome

Comment

As much as I loathe the Eagles, they have been playing some oustanding football.
          against a bunch of scrubs. Theyll come crashing back down to earth soon enough, dont you worry.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            against a bunch of scrubs. Theyll come crashing back down to earth soon enough, dont you worry.
            Probably, I wish we could blow out crummy teams
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Probably, I wish we could blow out crummy teams
              Well, at least were 6-3 in our last 9 games. TC will right ship next year.

Comment

Well, at least were 6-3 in our last 9 games. TC will right ship next year.
                And 0-6 in our first 6

Comment

• Nick Foles though

Comment

And 0-6 in our first 6
                    Think POSITIVE!

Comment

Think POSITIVE!
                      I'm trying!

Was it you who said they live in Mineola? It was either you or Sarcasman. I'm in Mineola right now, I never realized it was so close to my grandma's house lol.

Comment

I'm trying!

Was it you who said they live in Mineola? It was either you or Sarcasman. I'm in Mineola right now, I never realized it was so close to my grandma's house lol.
                        Yesss mam. Where are you ???

Comment

Yesss mam. Where are you ???
                          I just got done eating at IHOP, off of Hillside Avenue yo

Comment

I just got done eating at IHOP, off of Hillside Avenue yo
                            Lol The cool kids consider that "Willi P", Williston Park.

Comment

Lol The cool kids consider that "Willi P", Williston Park.
                              Haha really? That's cool! We are going to the mall now.

Comment

Haha really? That's cool! We are going to the mall now.
                                I wish I could meet you but Im working. ughhh

Comment

Working...
                                X