• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gallery Westbury Plaza.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      I wish I could meet you but Im working. ughhh
      Aww! Next time I come up we have to grab lunch.

Comment

• **** long island

Comment

• Bigger, Fatter, Sexier, Bustier - I love watching girls overeat and get bigger, it's so sexy. It's incredible to watch a woman overeat and get hundreds - maybe even thousands - of calories into her belly. The best part is knowing that all those calories will soon turn into lard...

Comment

• Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post
            Bigger, Fatter, Sexier, Bustier - I love watching girls overeat and get bigger, it's so sexy. It's incredible to watch a woman overeat and get hundreds - maybe even thousands - of calories into her belly. The best part is knowing that all those calories will soon turn into lard...
            Who are you? What are you talking about? WUH?

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
              **** long island
              **** your Borough.

Comment

Who are you? What are you talking about? WUH?
                lol

Comment

• I need to join a gym or do some sort of fitness because I think I'm gonna start gaining weight again.

I want to join a gym but I hate putting all those hours in.

Comment

I need to join a gym or do some sort of fitness because I think I'm gonna start gaining weight again.

I want to join a gym but I hate putting all those hours in.
                    I gained all the weight I lost. Seriously every time I go away to school I gain all the weight back. So annoying!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      I gained all the weight I lost. Seriously every time I go away to school I gain all the weight back. So annoying!!
                      Going away to school can do that to you, that sucks! Been gaining it since I moved to SI, idk why.

I think I might start insanity next week again. Too lazy do finish the 2013 year with working out. Hopefully I do it.

Comment

Going away to school can do that to you, that sucks! Been gaining it since I moved to SI, idk why.

I think I might start insanity next week again. Too lazy do finish the 2013 year with working out. Hopefully I do it.
                        I have a lot more time in the Summer to hit the gym, that's probably why. I seriously gained like 30 pounds and I hate it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          I have a lot more time in the Summer to hit the gym, that's probably why. I seriously gained like 30 pounds and I hate it!
                          You can do it again!! I just got addicted to sweets, that's my issue...sweets

Comment

You can do it again!! I just got addicted to sweets, that's my issue...sweets
                            See, I'm not a big sweets person at all actually. But I can't be sedentary or else the weight packa on.

Comment

• I’ve come to the conclusion that there is one group of people I hate. Texters. I don’t care what color they are, religion, ideology, what have you. I hate them all equally. They are useless members of society that feed off of supposed self importance. ...............Now if you text while going to or from work on a bus or train, or from the safety of your own home, I’m cool with that.

If I am on a date and my date starts to answer a text, I get up, excuse myself and walk out. I don’t even bother to tell her where I’m going. (Home). And if we’ve already ordered…she’s stuck with the doggy bag as I won’t be there to eat it. Apparently I’m not worth the time to get to know me and as far as I am concerned, I don’t want to get to know her either. But at least she gets two free meals.

My advice to those people who are addicted to their lil friend…It’s a PHONE FOR GODS SAKE! USE IT AS SUCH! Or are you actually afraid to make interpersonal contact with a actual live human being?

Comment

• Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post
                                I’ve come to the conclusion that there is one group of people I hate. Texters. I don’t care what color they are, religion, ideology, what have you. I hate them all equally. They are useless members of society that feed off of supposed self importance. ...............Now if you text while going to or from work on a bus or train, or from the safety of your own home, I’m cool with that.

If I am on a date and my date starts to answer a text, I get up, excuse myself and walk out. I don’t even bother to tell her where I’m going. (Home). And if we’ve already ordered…she’s stuck with the doggy bag as I won’t be there to eat it. Apparently I’m not worth the time to get to know me and as far as I am concerned, I don’t want to get to know her either. But at least she gets two free meals.

My advice to those people who are addicted to their lil friend…It’s a PHONE FOR GODS SAKE! USE IT AS SUCH! Or are you actually afraid to make interpersonal contact with a actual live human being?

How does the girl get 2 free meals? If you walked out, not only did you stick her with the doggy bag, you stuck her with the check, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X