The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
    Idk if I ever really noticed that. Do you play on X360 or PS3?
    lol when i played it, it was on a PS2. i always play in zoom out mode. where you can see the whole field. and it would always zoom in when defenders got near you.

also what bugged me was you couldn't control the pass anymore in madden 10. maybe that was just on the PS2 im not sure. but it made you horribly inaccurate. like throwin picks all day.

Comment

His?
      Her** Rudy = Rudy31?

I don't get why rudy31's posts don't show up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
        lol when i played it, it was on a PS2. i always play in zoom out mode. where you can see the whole field. and it would always zoom in when defenders got near you.

also what bugged me was you couldn't control the pass anymore in madden 10. maybe that was just on the PS2 im not sure. but it made you horribly inaccurate. like throwin picks all day.
        Madden 10 on the PS2 was still like Madden 07. All they really did the last several years on PS2 was update rosters and a few superficial changes when they ported it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
          Her** Rudy = Rudy31?

I don't get why rudy31's posts don't show up.
          They show up for me. Did you block? Do you see a message like, "Rudy31's posts don't show up because they are on your ignore list?"

Comment

They show up for me. Did you block? Do you see a message like, "Rudy31's posts don't show up because they are on your ignore list?"
            No, not at all. I think i blocked rudy31 a long time ago LMAO.

Comment

• No....No one is on my ignore list... WTF.... Maybe she has me on ignore?

Comment

Madden 10 on the PS2 was still like Madden 07. All they really did the last several years on PS2 was update rosters and a few superficial changes when they ported it.
                Yeah exactly. but they also screwed with some of the cool features that made 08 and 07 playable and fun.

It was cool I think in 10 where they added sideline catches. where the receivers would always tiptoe to stay in bounds. but you couldn't fake people out with jukes anymore. They basically messed with it more than fix it. Screw EA.

Comment

Wtf? Who is Rudy31? Why CAN'T I see his posts?
                  Dude lol
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

No....No one is on my ignore list... WTF.... Maybe she has me on ignore?
                    That was an account made by mistake when I was trying to change my name. I don't think I ignored anybody on it..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      That was an account made by mistake when I was trying to change my name. I don't think I ignored anybody on it..
                      Yeah, people were quoting you and I wasn't even seeing your comments. I was like, wtf is going on?

Comment

Yeah, people were quoting you and I wasn't even seeing your comments. I was like, wtf is going on?
                        Weeeeeeeird. What's up?

Comment

• The TFL ya dig?/??

I just ordered this book on amazon:

Comment

The TFL ya dig?/??I just ordered this book on amazon:
                            I'm driving to Barnes and Nobles to get that. I have to.

Comment

I'm driving to Barnes and Nobles to get that. I have to.
                              It looks fascinating. Supposedly it gives you psychological disorders and explains those symptoms with technology. I read the 1st chapter and it seems pretty cool. Can't believe it was still pretty expensive through Amazon. - $15.

Comment

Everything is slowwwwwwwew
                                hahaha lightweight

Comment

Working...
                                X