Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    hahaha lightweight
    Lol, I've never been high before! Up until that night. It was so funny because I played Black Ops and it was SO SCARY.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Moke View Post
      It looks fascinating. Supposedly it gives you psychological disorders and explains those symptoms with technology. I read the 1st chapter and it seems pretty cool. Can't believe it was still pretty expensive through Amazon. - $15.
      The mind is unique.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Rudith, stop it!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          Lol, I've never been high before! Up until that night. It was so funny because I played Black Ops and it was SO SCARY.
          I could tell. Wanna know why? Because people who have gotten high more than a couple of times don't feel the need to tell everyone how high they are, lol.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Drez View Post
            I could tell. Wanna know why? Because people who have gotten high more than a couple of times don't feel the need to tell everyone how high they are, lol.
            Leave me alone lol, but yeah you're right.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Moke View Post
              Rudith, stop it!
              NO U
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                I'm gonna cook for you one day Moke....I make bangin' Italian food.
                So do I lol

                Comment


                • Nigerian food > Italian food

                  srrry but..true.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Nigerian food > Italian food

                    srrry but..true.
                    No thanks

                    Comment


                    • Comment


                      • Lol Nigerian food > italian food.

                        That's gotta be a joke!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          Lol Nigerian food > italian food.

                          That's gotta be a joke!
                          But it's not.

                          You like spicy?
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
                            No thanks
                            It's okay, I don't care about you anyways!!!!!!!
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
                              haha..
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                But it's not.

                                You like spicy?
                                That's what Thai food is for.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X