Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      You are so strange.

Comment

• Sup?

Comment

The actual game is scary lmao..
          Dont feel too bad. I know a girl that called the cops on herself the first time she did it. She claimed she thought she was having a heart attack.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Dont feel too bad. I know a girl that called the cops on herself the first time she did it. She claimed she thought she was having a heart attack.
            That's weird. I know it effects people differently, but I've never heard of that lol.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• I can't study for more than 2 hours. Not even 1 hour.. it's just torturous to be... I'm constrained to my bed right now studying and I can't do it any longer. Someone help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                I can't study for more than 2 hours. Not even 1 hour.. it's just torturous to be... I'm constrained to my bed right now studying and I can't do it any longer. Someone help.
                Ha, I go to a school where people spend their entire lives in the library.

I know how you feel.

Comment

Ha, I go to a school where people spend their entire lives in the library.

I know how you feel.
                  a lot of people do that at my school. I really actually wouldn't mind studying that way. I learn better that way.

Comment

a lot of people do that at my school. I really actually wouldn't mind studying that way. I learn better that way.
                    STOP WATCHING GAME OF THRONES/THE WALKING DEAD.

Comment

• I think I can beast this exam out.

Her work is pretty difficult, the homework she gives us. But the sample midterm from last year is pretty easy. It's also departmental... so maybe it won't be that hard?

Comment

• It'll probably be exactly like the sample test which is easy...

Comment

• Mercedes S550, or Lexus LS?
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Lexus LS if the Mercedes is not the AMG one.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                              Mercedes S550, or Lexus LS?
                              The Mercedes, Moke is drunk.

Comment

It'll probably be exactly like the sample test which is easy...
                                Lol, my teacher's test reviews are always longer than the actual test. I guess she just wants us to practice more or something. But it's the same layout, so that helps me know what to study.

Comment

Working...
                                X