The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    fine thank you. personally I just do it most weekends, but I needed to burn some PTO at work, so I took a long weekend. I don't need St. Pattys for that...I'm not even irish. well, im a small % irish, but, meh...
    I remember years ago you living next to me in Poughkeepsie, and then you got mad at one of my posts in here or some crap LOL.

You're friends with one of my ex's friend's boyfriends (unless they broke up). Poughkeepsie sucks for bars, all the bums ruin them like the ones in the city. And I'm tired of them spray painting the Four Leaf Clover in that intersection by Vassar Road.

Comment

• I'm Italian and Irish but I think St. Pattys day is such a joke. The real Irish Americans (straight off the boat) that I know find this to be somewhat racist, because it's just a day where people use an excuse to get drunk and if they're part Irish, they feel it's their duty to get drunk.

I myself really don't identify with my Irish side, as my mother raised me and she's Italian.

Comment

• Originally posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
        I remember years ago you living next to me in Poughkeepsie, and then you got mad at one of my posts in here or some crap LOL.

You're friends with one of my ex's friend's boyfriends (unless they broke up). Poughkeepsie sucks for bars, all the bums ruin them like the ones in the city. And I'm tired of them spray painting the Four Leaf Clover in that intersection by Vassar Road.
        lol, yea i remember ya. No hard feelings...I clean up **** on facebook sometimes or whatever, delete friends etc.

I vaguely remember the situation youre referring to, but water under the bridge. And yes I also know your ex(well, by association...) and yep those other 2 are still together.

Poughkeepsie bar scene is hit or miss on a daily basis.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Id be depressed if I wasnt Irish enough either.
          I'm not Irish enough to be obnoxious as most ppl who say they are irish. =P

You know how you know people are irish? because they wont shut the **** up about it! lol
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• and like i said earlier....I'm going to drink whether there's an excuse to or not, lol. The "holiday" itself just makes day drinking acceptable. and i love day drinking. I feel like I can accomplish so much more than weekend night-drinking. hahahaha
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

and like i said earlier....I'm going to drink whether there's an excuse to or not, lol. The "holiday" itself just makes day drinking acceptable. and i love day drinking. I feel like I can accomplish so much more than weekend night-drinking. hahahaha
              Me and you should be BFF'S...Our views on drinking are quite similar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                That's weird. I know it effects people differently, but I've never heard of that lol.
                People have definitely been known to have panic attacks if they get too high.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  Mercedes S550, or Lexus LS?
                  Buy a Hyundai and go on a badass vacation with the money you saved.

Comment

• My right side neighbors are so freakin' nosy! I can't do anything outside my house without being sucked into meaningless conversation and questions.
                    I'm like, dude, can't we just be neighbors and strangers at the same time?....smh...

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                      I get panic attacks on planes. nobody knows why. im not nervous about flying at all. My worst one was going to Vegas last spring. Headaches, light-headed, sweating like a hooker in church, heartbeat going nuts, so nautious. Worst experience of my life.....

I now have xanax for flying. lol
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I'm not Irish enough to be obnoxious as most ppl who say they are irish. =P

You know how you know people are irish? because they wont shut the **** up about it! lol
                        stop being a racist!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          stop being a racist!
                          I hate white people....
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I hate black people.
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                              Freaking weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                                My right side neighbors are so freakin' nosy! I can't do anything outside my house without being sucked into meaningless conversation and questions. I'm like, dude, can't we just be neighbors and strangers at the same time?....smh...
                                Haha I'm glad I have great neighbors

Comment

Working...
                                X