Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • **** *****es, get money!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Moke View Post
      **** *****es, get money!
      Disregard females, acquire currency!!
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Disregard females, acquire currency!!
        Avoiding the censors!

        Did anyone here see "The Master" with Dustin Hoffman? Got horrible netflix reviews (bad evaluation however). It's coming in the mail from Netflix tomorrow I think and I just want to know what to expect.

        Comment


        • Raise your argument, not your voice.

          Comment


          • Raising your voice is necessary when the ****er you're debating with doesn't pay good attention.

            Comment


            • OOOOOHHHHHHHHH
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                OOOOOHHHHHHHHH

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                  BLANK
                  SQUARE BRO

                  Edit: Ok now I see it LOLOL loser..
                  Last edited by Rudy; 03-21-2013, 07:17 PM.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • I'm trying to figure out why I have so much swag..
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      I'm trying to figure out why I have so much swag..
                      from hanging out in THEE thread. That's where swag was invented many years ago.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • That awkward moment where you forget to turn your swag off and wake up covered in beetches
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • BLONDE ROAST RED EYE. ESPRESS PLZ.


                          Wake me the **** up please.

                          Got this **** on my work shirt. Feel dumb.

                          Duane Reade for some Tide to go.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            BLONDE ROAST RED EYE. ESPRESS PLZ.


                            Wake me the **** up please.

                            Got this **** on my work shirt. Feel dumb.

                            Duane Reade for some Tide to go.
                            ummmm alllllllrighty then.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              from hanging out in THEE thread. That's where swag was invented many years ago.
                              Haha probbss. I used to lurk in that thread all the time, and at first I thought you guys were out of your minds..and I was right, but it was so funny! Haha. I was scared to post in it so we made the Lounge. The mods were like just use the THEE thread and I was like no0o0o0 they're going to be mad and eat us. I'm a loser...
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                That awkward moment where you forget to turn your swag off and wake up covered in beetches
                                And then you wake uo again, because it was just a dream. O0o0oh you don't have any *****esssssss
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X