Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by byron View Post
    nahhhh...its to crazy
    would you say it's..................MAD?!!?!?!?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      would you say it's..................MAD?!!?!?!?
      Shut up
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• I don't really follow college sports. College basketball is boring.....and although I used to be obsessed with college football, I grew out of that phase as I realized defense is nonexistent, and that there were never be any balance in college football due to powerhouse conferences.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

nahhhh...its to crazy
          Yeah, this is my first year paying attention to it. 8 games are on at once lol.

I started watching college football this year as well, but it was just as crazy if not crazier!

Comment

I don't really follow college sports. College basketball is boring.....and although I used to be obsessed with college football, I grew out of that phase as I realized defense is nonexistent, and that there were never be any balance in college football due to powerhouse conferences.
            That's true.

I was arguing with Rusty (where the hell did he go anyway) and he was saying how he didn't like college football because teams like Alabama will always recruit the best players, while other teams won't ever get a chance to play in a BCS title game. At first I thought he was just being an *** but he has a point. The big colleges will always get the best players because they have the most money, meanwhile smaller schools will never get that chance. Kinda messed up, but it is what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              That's true.

I was arguing with Rusty (where the hell did he go anyway) and he was saying how he didn't like college football because teams like Alabama will always recruit the best players, while other teams won't ever get a chance to play in a BCS title game. At first I thought he was just being an *** but he has a point. The big colleges will always get the best players because they have the most money, meanwhile smaller schools will never get that chance. Kinda messed up, but it is what it is.
              No its very accurate. If youre a top high school recruit who lives in a big SEC area, being chased by every team.....are you going to go with Alabama who has won 3 bcs titles in 4 years? or Vanderbuilt who never wins anything? lol
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yeah, this is my first year paying attention to it. 8 games are on at once lol.

I started watching college football this year as well, but it was just as crazy if not crazier!
                I can't watch basket ball much at all....the last 3 min's in a playoff game is ok ...same with base ball the last inning or two in a tight playoff game is ok...oh yeah and any game the red sox lose is cool...in general those sports are just to boring......football I can set and watch for hours....i'm friggin lost when the season is over ....fall is my favorite time of year...haha

Comment

oh yeah and any game the red sox lose is cool...
                  Ladies and gentleman.....if you need any further evidence of Byron's awesomness; look no further.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I can't watch basket ball much at all....the last 3 min's in a playoff game is ok ...same with base ball the last inning or two in a tight playoff game is ok...oh yeah and any game the red sox lose is cool...in general those sports are just to boring......football I can set and watch for hours....i'm friggin lost when the season is over ....fall is my favorite time of year...haha
                    I only started watching basketball because football was over! Haha, I had NOTHING to watch or do and I was like **** it..I'll give basketball a try.

It's okay, I like the NBA a lot better. Nothing beats football though.

Comment

Ladies and gentleman.....if you need any further evidence of Byron's awesomness; look no further.
                      Are the Red Sox even good right now? I don't really follow baseball at all so I have no idea.

MH makes them sound SOO awesome haha. They are probably the polar opposite.

Comment

Are the Red Sox even good right now? I don't really follow baseball at all so I have no idea.

MH makes them sound SOO awesome haha. They are probably the polar opposite.
                        God's team. That's why they are in Red, White and Blue.
                        God loves America. God loves the Boston Red Sox.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          God's team. That's why they are in Red, White and Blue.
                          God loves America. God loves the Boston Red Sox.
                          That's cute..

But are they good?

Comment

• Sup freaks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                              Sup freaks?
                              Going to the movies, you?

Comment

• Chillaxin'......