The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
    But, a cheetah doesn't have the intellectual, moral, or physical characteristics needed to 1) not not eat other animals and 2) stop and consider whether or not the gazelle can feel pain. But, most importantly, humanity has advanced to a level where we no longer need to sustain ourselves with animal products. A cheetah has a biological imperative to eat a gazelle, whereas we'll eat a gazelle simply because we may find it tasty. We might hide the gazelle's skin into leather (is that even possible? lol), and wear it as clothes or fashion a couch out of it, but we don't need to.
    We don't need to, but we still can and that should not be looked down upon. Furthermore, I think it's ridiculous that I'm considered a "murderer" for that. The cheetah comparison might have been a little far fetched.
    Last edited by Rudy; 03-24-2013, 09:46 PM.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      We don't need to, but we still can and that should not be looked down upon. Furthermore, I think it's ridiculous that I'm considered a "murderer" for that.
      I just find them stupid for considering it murder, lol. Maybe if they were getting enough protein they'd have enough cognitive function to realize how dumb they are when they say it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
        I just find them stupid for considering it murder, lol. Maybe if they were getting enough protein they'd have enough cognitive function to realize how dumb they are when they say it.
        Because to them, animals should be treated like humans.

Comment

• Murder for what? Living thing? Plants are living.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
            Murder for what? Living thing? Plants are living.
            That's what I was explaining and my friend threw a tantrum. CIRCLE OF LIFE..PEOPLE NEED TO WATCH THE LION KING.

Comment

That's what I was explaining and my friend threw a tantrum. CIRCLE OF LIFE..PEOPLE NEED TO WATCH THE LION KING.
              Exactly. We'll be eating more plants and **** and then the animals will die anyway.

Comment

I killed mufasa!

Comment

• Originally posted by L.T.56 View Post
                  I killed mufasa!
                  You son of a *****

Comment

Exactly. We'll be eating more plants and **** and then the animals will die anyway.
                    AND DESTROYING OUR GREEN EARTH.

Comment

• My sister is a dumb ****. She is spoiled. She literally wants a king sized bed when we move. Nothing suits her.

Comment

My sister is a dumb ****. She is spoiled. She literally wants a king sized bed when we move. Nothing suits her.
                        Lol be like girl, bye. I'm serious too lol.

Comment

Lol be like girl, bye. I'm serious too lol.
                          It pisses me off because we are moving somewhere where we need many cars so we can all get around... my mom *****es about buying another car but it's okay to go spend all this money on new bed frame and mattress for my sister who needs 5000 acres to sleep.

Comment

It pisses me off because we are moving somewhere where we need many cars so we can all get around... my mom *****es about buying another car but it's okay to go spend all this money on new bed frame and mattress for my sister who needs 5000 acres to sleep.
                            Just don't give into her. The worst possible thing your parents can do.

Comment

Just don't give into her. The worst possible thing your parents can do.
                              Problem with my sister is that she's a nasty ****. Like honestly, she's all hugd and kisses whenever, but once someone pisses her off a little, she goes godzilla like we're a Chinese family.

She needs to pipe down a bit. Also, her boyfriend is mad annoying. Like he's always arguing with her for probably no reason at all. I always hear it.

Comment

Problem with my sister is that she's a nasty ****. Like honestly, she's all hugd and kisses whenever, but once someone pisses her off a little, she goes godzilla like we're a Chinese family. She needs to pipe down a bit. Also, her boyfriend is mad annoying. Like he's always arguing with her for probably no reason at all. I always hear it.
                                Then tell her find a new freaking family. If she's that ungrateful she has some major issues. Just because you guys are moving doesn't mean she's entitled to anything she wants. Tell her to keep calm and calm her tits or she won't have a bed to sleep in, let alone a king size one or whatever.

Comment

Working...
                                X