The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    lol. That used to be the case at my mom's house. We all did it though at some point, first me, then my middle brother. The youngest, not as much, but I kinda wish he did get out more, maybe he'd stop being such an *******. I'm moving in a few months again(I had to move home last spring due to my house being sold by my buddy who owned it), and my mom is all pissed off that he STILL hasn't even thought about moving out. Then again, I guess it's hard when you work 20 hours a week, and put off going to school for 2 years. argh...
    I feel you. Are you currently residing in Poughkeepsie? And where are you moving out to? Just a different neighborhood?

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
      I feel you. Are you currently residing in Poughkeepsie? And where are you moving out to? Just a different neighborhood?
      Yea, i live in Poughkeepsie, I'm just moving to a neighboring town. To outsiders, we just call most of southern dutchess county "Poughkeepsie"...
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Yea, i live in Poughkeepsie, I'm just moving to a neighboring town. To outsiders, we just call most of southern dutchess county "Poughkeepsie"...
        I see. To be honest, I don't even know where the **** Poughkeepsie even is, no offense to your foreign country.

Comment

I see. To be honest, I don't even know where the **** Poughkeepsie even is, no offense to your foreign country.
          lmao...

It's the next large city north of the boroughs(Unless you count White Plains, which i dont lol). On the east side of the hudson is Poughkeepsie, and on the west side of the river is Newburgh. (Newburgh is gross lol)
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• MOKE, LET'S VISIT PIZZ.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              MOKE, LET'S VISIT PIZZ.
              ****, guess I'm going into hiding....
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lmao...

It's the next large city north of the boroughs(Unless you count White Plains, which i dont lol). On the east side of the hudson is Poughkeepsie, and on the west side of the river is Newburgh. (Newburgh is gross lol)
                I have no idea what you just ****ing said. Speak english man, I only know a few countries. I had a horrible geography teacher. LOL

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                MOKE, LET'S VISIT PIZZ.
                I would! But I don't have my passport yet.

Comment

We call everyone north of Yonkers "Canadians"

Comment

****, guess I'm going into hiding....
                    Die swaggot.

Comment

I have no idea what you just ****ing said. Speak english man, I only know a few countries. I had a horrible geography teacher. LOLI would! But I don't have my passport yet.
                      You are actually funny today Mokey! Good job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        You are actually funny today Mokey! Good job.
                        Full automatic rampage. I usually try to be funny when I'm in a bad mood. Mokey is in a bad mood. Screw PMS, Acquire currency,... not Cypriotic currency though.

Comment

It happens all the time.
                          Most folks from Poughkeepsie don't want anyone to know.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            We call everyone north of Yonkers "Canadians"
                            I'm from Yonkers....but ya gotta love the NY attitude, hatin on other New Yorkers. Youre from Long Island. Wtf man, even Long Islanders dont like ppl in Long Island, so why dont you ease up.

I'll be completely honest though....once you push north, going into Hyde Park, thats where it really gets bumble****ish, AND of course everything continuing north of that. South of Poughkeepsie, is generally fine.

To put it in persepctive, FDR was from Hyde Park, and he banged his cousin, so I mean....cmon....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              It happens all the time.
                              Most folks from Poughkeepsie don't want anyone to know.
                              Say it ain't so. Why is that???

Comment

Full automatic rampage. I usually try to be funny when I'm in a bad mood. Mokey is in a bad mood. Screw PMS, Acquire currency,... not Cypriotic currency though.
                                Moke, I heard you use anal beads.

Comment

Working...
                                X