Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Poughkeepsie, from what I googled looks pretty
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      I'm from Yonkers....but ya gotta love the NY attitude, hatin on other New Yorkers. Youre from Long Island. Wtf man, even Long Islanders dont like ppl in Long Island, so why dont you ease up.

      I'll be completely honest though....once you push north, going into Hyde Park, thats where it really gets bumble****ish, AND of course everything continuing north of that. South of Poughkeepsie, is generally fine.

      To put it in persepctive, FDR was from Hyde Park, and he banged his cousin, so I mean....cmon....
      Is that really true? Could be... they pay high taxes.. maybe that's why.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        Moke, I heard you use anal beads.
        Anal beads giving me the anal bleeds!

        Comment


        • Did anybody hear about that teen who shot that baby in the face? Sickening..
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            I'm from Yonkers....but ya gotta love the NY attitude, hatin on other New Yorkers. Youre from Long Island. Wtf man, even Long Islanders dont like ppl in Long Island, so why dont you ease up.

            I'll be completely honest though....once you push north, going into Hyde Park, thats where it really gets bumble****ish, AND of course everything continuing north of that. South of Poughkeepsie, is generally fine.

            To put it in persepctive, FDR was from Hyde Park, and he banged his cousin, so I mean....cmon....
            haha Im kiddin braaaa. So sensitive

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Moke View Post
              Is that really true? Could be... they pay high taxes.. maybe that's why.
              people just have attitudes around here. Not every one of course

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Did anybody hear about that teen who shot that baby in the face? Sickening..
                I don't know what is worse - THIS, or a mother or father shooting their baby in the face.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  people just have attitudes around here. Not every one of course
                  You find that everywhere. It's going to be a bundle of joy when I move to Staten Island and I'm living with wanna be Mafia guidos.

                  Comment


                  • Everyone in NYC has an attitude. That's what makes them great people.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      Everyone in NYC has an attitude. That's what makes them great people.
                      I enjoy unpredictability. You'll be in a good mood and then you'll get one ******* that decides to ruin your day. That's when you knock him out.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        Poughkeepsie, from what I googled looks pretty
                        Yea most of Poughkeepsie is pretty nice. It does have some sketchy areas though lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Isn't Poughkeepsie like a lot of trees and stuff? That's nice.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            Isn't Poughkeepsie like a lot of trees and stuff? That's nice.
                            You know what's funny....when you cross the bridge into Poughkeepsie, there used to be a huge sign that said "Poughkeepsie, the City of Trees"....but we would all kid how only a few roads in the city actually had trees lol.

                            About 2 years ago they modernized the sign lol. But yea, it's more green than most urban areas I suppose.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              You know what's funny....when you cross the bridge into Poughkeepsie, there used to be a huge sign that said "Poughkeepsie, the City of Trees"....but we would all kid how only a few roads in the city actually had trees lol.

                              About 2 years ago they modernized the sign lol. But yea, it's more green than most urban areas I suppose.
                              I can imagine a lot has changed since. Do a lot of areas use solar panels?

                              Comment


                              • pizz your fb cover page or whatever is awesome. that is all

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X