The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moke View Post
    Has anyone here ever been friend zoned before? Was almost friend zoned at a point in life, and I saved myself.
    I have a habit of friend zoning guys, but I don't mean to? Haha..
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Has anyone here ever been friend zoned before? Was almost friend zoned at a point in life, and I saved myself.
      What is friend zoned?

Comment

Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
        What is friend zoned?
        Good gracious grandma

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          Good gracious grandma
          Oh my. And to answer you, really? You must give some sort of vibe out then.

Comment

how did you save yourself? bump her off?

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              It's the new avatar bro.
              Wanna go put on our guy getting skirts and go shake what our mammas gave us at the reggae lounge tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                how did you save yourself? bump her off?
                Told her I was going to commit suicide if she didn't stop and then she dated me.

Just kidding, I just never really spoke to the girl again LOL.

Comment

Oh my. And to answer you, really? You must give some sort of vibe out then.
                  I have way too many guy friends, I'm pretty sure I friend zoned all of them haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                    Wanna go put on our guy getting skirts and go shake what our mammas gave us at the reggae lounge tonight?
                    Now you're speaking my language.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                      We can bring Moke and he can pull up to our bumpers all night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        I have way too many guy friends, I'm pretty sure I friend zoned all of them haha.
                        Well then, you like chillen with guys. I've lost a few girl friends when they liked me and I said that it was only going to be a friendship. They really hate me.

One girl I know actually hates me now and doesn't seem to want to talk to me ever. Her parents were close with my parents and now they barely talk.

They don't seem to be interested in talking to my parents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          Well then, you like chillen with guys. I've lost a few girl friends when they liked me and I said that it was only going to be a friendship. They really hate me.

One girl I know actually hates me now and doesn't seem to want to talk to me ever. Her parents were close with my parents and now they barely talk.

They don't seem to be interested in talking to my parents.
                          Wtf? That's just wrong.

Like I said, I don't do it purposely like oh I'm going to friend zone you. I just think my buddy buddy nature automatically does that.

Comment

Wtf? That's just wrong.

Like I said, I don't do it purposely like oh I'm going to friend zone you. I just think my buddy buddy nature automatically does that.
                            Well to be honest... I friendzoned her because I think she was really ugly and I just didn't see myself with her, even if we were pretty close.

She talks to me once in awhile these days, but it's not like it used to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                              Well to be honest... I friendzoned her because I think she was really ugly and I just didn't see myself with her, even if we were pretty close.

She talks to me once in awhile these days, but it's not like it used to be.
                              LOL

Comment

LOL
                                Haha, I'm being serious. One of her friends told me she liked me, and I just got all iffy about it. I was like, "that's not how I do babe"

Comment

Working...
                                X