Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    The 18th largest Credit Union in the country =P

I can't really disclose it, internet privacy reasons. Gotta hide from the watchful eye sometimes ya know...
    I know what you mean, my job is the same.

I used to work for PNC....actually, I started when they were still MidLantic, then had to go through the whole PNC take over training. I actually enjoyed it, cool job and people.....except for the customers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
      You are sexy.
      Thanks!
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Ah...bankers, nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
          By membership or assets? I'm thinking membership.
          You can't get the true, up to date ranks without Bauer Financial membership (which I have access through work). As of 2008 we were publicly ranked at about 30-32 with assets(2.6bil) and membership(~220k).....we're now floating somewhere around 3.5bil, and over 300k, which last we checked put us at 18th. Our financial report just came out last month, so I can check tmrw if anyone is that curious. =O
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• To put it in some sort of perspective as to how my company has grown, when I started in '05, we had 9 branches. We now have 17(18th coming Q4) and have expanded to 4 counties.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• 1) Has anyone seen past seasons of Californication?
              2) Does/did anyone like Alice in Chains?
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

1) Has anyone seen past seasons of Californication?
                1. No
                2. Heard of them, never listened to them. I'm assuming they are good?

Comment

• THIS LOOKS AWFULLY FAMILIAR...some swaggot has it as his avatar.

Comment

• Hank Moody.....he's the man.

anyway, reason I asked is cuz in the show like 2 seasons ago, Hanks daughter joined an all-girl band....at first i thought it was a cheesy gimmick plot...but then i read that the girls actually played/record music, and would be on the soundtrack. Their singer in the show/on the album is Zoe Kravitz (yes, that Kravitz), and on the show they played "Would?" By alice in chains, and i'll be honest, it's better than the original, and I liked that song. lol

but anyway.....nevermind =P
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Haven't watched Californication, even though it's been in my Netflix queue since time immemorial. Loved Alice in Chains. Unfortunately, I have some negative memory association with Jar of Flies, which really sucks because that was a great EP/album.

Comment

1) No 2) Man In The Box/ Rooster...two of my faves

Comment

Hank Moody.....he's the man.

anyway, reason I asked is cuz in the show like 2 seasons ago, Hanks daughter joined an all-girl band....at first i thought it was a cheesy gimmick plot...but then i read that the girls actually played/record music, and would be on the soundtrack. Their singer in the show/on the album is Zoe Kravitz (yes, that Kravitz), and on the show they played "Would?" By alice in chains, and i'll be honest, it's better than the original, and I liked that song. lol

Really now? I'll have to see if they have a video of it on YouTube. Otherwise, I'll have to find the episode. By chance do you know what episode it was?

Comment

Hank Moody.....he's the man.

I tried finding the song but couldn't, darn. I'm usually iffy with girl bands.

Comment

To put it in some sort of perspective as to how my company has grown, when I started in '05, we had 9 branches. We now have 17(18th coming Q4) and have expanded to 4 counties.
                              Very nice. The restaurant I work at has grown, too. Increased revenues every year since opening 35 years ago except for 2011.Technically speaking we're performing in the top 5% of all restaurants nation wide. But, seeing as 95% of restaurants close within 5 years...

We just expanded the dining room and storage area. My boss bought a brand new Beamer. I'll be lucky if I get a $0.25/hr raise, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                I tried finding the song but couldn't, darn. I'm usually iffy with girl bands.

Comment

Working...
                                X