Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nah, Catcher will have to wait.

    I've never read Catch 22 and I want to read that.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Moke View Post
      Okay man, you need lessons?
      Shut up.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        Amen! Starting a new book in a few days brotha
        What book? I'm currently on Ascent of Money. Someone recommended it for finance majors.. it sucks because I hate history.. and it's just financial history. Boring. But it got better explaining how the stock market came to be... which is actually fascinating.

        Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
        lmao. thats great

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          Nah, Catcher will have to wait.

          I've never read Catch 22 and I want to read that.
          Oh my, I want to read that as well.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
            Oh my, I want to read that as well.
            YOU HATE HISTORY?!
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              YOU HATE HISTORY?!
              Absolutely. Really gets me sleepy

              Comment


              • history is the best thing ever. I love it




                those that ignore history are doomed to repeat it

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  Absolutely. Really gets me sleepy
                  szfefwkfnlsd no0
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • I just find some stuff really boring. You'd understand. I really just can't comprehend and memorize facts. I forget them quick. I need concepts.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                      I just find some stuff really boring. You'd understand. I really just can't comprehend and memorize facts. I forget them quick. I need concepts.
                      I know people like you. They like science and math but hate history and english.

                      But stillz
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                        I just find some stuff really boring. You'd understand. I really just can't comprehend and memorize facts. I forget them quick. I need concepts.
                        you need to pick a time or an era in history that interests you, and then the dates and times will mean more too you rather than just numbers. if that makes sense.

                        it puts different parts of history in perspective, and ties it all together if you will
                        Last edited by Rusty192; 03-25-2013, 10:04 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          it sucks because I hate history..

                          BLASPHEMER!!!!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            Absolutely. Really gets me sleepy
                            What's something that you find interesting? It has a history. You can learn it. History is everything. Literally. Even the future is some further future's past.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                              you need to pick a time or an era in history that interests you, and then the dates and times will mean more too you rather than just numbers. if that makes sense.

                              it puts different parts of history in perspective, and ties it all together if you will
                              I actually couldn't stand mathematics until I was in college and learned some of the history and philosophy behind why the mathematicians were developing their various systems and theorems.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                                What's something that you find interesting? It has a history. You can learn it. History is everything. Literally. Even the future is some further future's past.
                                Moke finds polygamy and prostitutes amusing...I would suggest he study the Victorian Era..
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X