Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • wish today was over already....

    Comment


    • I have a 3 hour bio class today. Time to cry
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Today is taking awhile.... I really hate this. I want time to fly so I can go home.

        Comment


        • COME FLY WITH ME LET'S FLY LET'S FLY AWAAAAAYYY
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • I just had a gross lunch. Very disappointed.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Moke View Post
              I just had a gross lunch. Very disappointed.
              I'm sorry. What did you have?
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                I'm sorry. What did you have?
                I had a salad. It was walnuts cranberries, raspberry dressing with other stuff added.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  I had a salad. It was walnuts cranberries, raspberry dressing with other stuff added.
                  did someone steal your penis when you ordered that lunch?
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    did someone steal your penis when you ordered that lunch?
                    I'm on a diet bro. I still got my manhood. I had a steak sandwich yesterday with onions.,

                    Comment


                    • Sounds....yuck! I hate fruit in any salad. Unless it's just plain fruit salad. I'll hook you up with a healthy, bangin' salad.

                      'Bout to make tacos.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                        Sounds....yuck! I hate fruit in any salad. Unless it's just plain fruit salad. I'll hook you up with a healthy, bangin' salad.

                        'Bout to make tacos.
                        They are dried cranberries though.

                        Comment


                        • Salads > JPizz
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            They are dried cranberries though.
                            Still....bleh!......Tomorrow I'll make you some meatloaf cupcakes...so good!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              Salads > JPizz
                              Burnt ostrich beak > Rudyy

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                did someone steal your penis when you ordered that lunch?
                                The funny thing is that salads many times end up being some of the least healthy menu options at restaurants.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X