The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
    Haha, I'm being serious. One of her friends told me she liked me, and I just got all iffy about it. I was like, "that's not how I do babe"
    aaah that's mean haha. I understand though.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Well to be honest... I friendzoned her because I think she was really ugly and I just didn't see myself with her, even if we were pretty close.

She talks to me once in awhile these days, but it's not like it used to be.
      That's great, can't say I haven't done that before

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        I know, but she was like really out about it... and when you guys are friends for awhile.. you just gotta take it slow. It just totally turned me off. Even if some nicer looking chick did that to me... I think I'd be like whatever.

Friend zone is a mystery today. Big issues and stuff.

Surprised Laurah doesn't know about the friend zone.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
          That's great, can't say I haven't done that before
          Haha, wait, are you being serious?

Comment

• So friend zone means just telling someone who likes you that you only want to be friends?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Some people just don't get the hint though. It sucks because if you are nice to them they get the wrong impression and then bam! they latch on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                So friend zone means just telling someone who likes you that you only want to be friends?
                No, just saying... if you have a special relationship or bond with someone... and then you guys start discussing more.. and one of the person just says "no, just friends"

It's obviously not that direct, but it's like that.

Comment

Some people just don't get the hint though. It sucks because if you are nice to them they get the wrong impression and then bam! they latch on.
                  That's the worst

Comment

Haha, wait, are you being serious?
                    Yes, I do this to ugly girls all the time you pretty much have to. If you are mean to them you are labeled a ****, so I just friend zone them until they go away.

Comment

• Wow I sound like a complete *** after my last post. I just feel like the friendzone thing happens ALL THE TIME

Comment

• Well geez haha

Comment

Yes, I do this to ugly girls all the time you pretty much have to. If you are mean to them you are labeled a ****, so I just friend zone them until they go away.
                          thats why being around people sucks. someone always gets hurt or jilted.

living in a cave in the Himalayas is the way to be man!

Comment

• LOL, this is why I brought it up! It's a phenomena.

Comment

LOL, this is why I brought it up! It's a phenomena.
                              Use blackpeoplemeet.com

Comment

• Is that a legit website? I've always wanted a a black chick one night stand.

Comment

Working...
                                X