The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    I dont know why people just dont eat spinnach salads. Healthier and it taste much better. Lettuce is pretty much just water.
    I usually try and order mixed greens that have a variety of different greens and lettuces. I really only prefer iceburg lettuce on BLTs.

Also, the whole spinach-salmonella thing that happened a bunch of years ago still scares people off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      We play blackjack and read books in those alleyways SIR. Do not disrespect us.
      Blackjack? So, is that what the kids are calling it nowadays?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
        Blackjack? So, is that what the kids are calling it nowadays?
        Yes ma'am.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Comment

• That video..

Comment

• good stuff..... along with a nice steak and mashed potatoes....good to go

Comment

• My dad, now that he owns the pizzeria, gets spinach so friggen cheap. $5 for a huge, huge bag. Spinach is usually expensive too.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                  good stuff..... along with a nice steak and mashed potatoes....good to go
                  Sounds good right now. As a student, I miss home cooked meals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                    My dad, now that he owns the pizzeria, gets spinach so friggen cheap. $5 for a huge, huge bag. Spinach is usually expensive too.
                    That's awesome. Spinach is so good for you and it's tasty.

Comment

• GOOOOD MORNING VIETNAMMMMM!

Comment

• I might have to see the eye doctor... :/ My eyes have been throbbing lately and they seem blurry. My doctor said my eyes weren't going to change after 18 but I feel like they are getting worse.

I want laser eye surgery.

Comment

• yo
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            I might have to see the eye doctor... :/ My eyes have been throbbing lately and they seem blurry. My doctor said my eyes weren't going to change after 18 but I feel like they are getting worse.

I want laser eye surgery.
                            my eyes are weird some days....but its because i sleep on one of them it seems....cuz it always feels dead/numb in the AM lol

I want lasik also...**** is just expensive.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              my eyes are weird some days....but its because i sleep on one of them it seems....cuz it always feels dead/numb in the AM lol

I want lasik also...**** is just expensive.
                              My eye doctor told me that I'm "fighting the good fight" by refusing to get glasses for farther away vision. (I've needed reading glasses for more than 10 years). But I have been having trouble reading the crawl at the bottom of the TV.
                              I keep getting bigger TV's but the problem continues. So I'm either going to have to spend a crapload of money on an 80" TV or $200 bucks on some glasses.

I vote for the TV.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                My eye doctor told me that I'm "fighting the good fight" by refusing to get glasses for farther away vision. (I've needed reading glasses for more than 10 years). But I have been having trouble reading the crawl at the bottom of the TV.
                                I keep getting bigger TV's but the problem continues. So I'm either going to have to spend a crapload of money on an 80" TV or $200 bucks on some glasses.

I vote for the TV.
                                HAHAHA.....something tells me youre in denial.....
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X