The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    HAHAHA.....something tells me youre in denial.....
    He's always in denial. Or so it seems, haha.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      My eye doctor told me that I'm "fighting the good fight" by refusing to get glasses for farther away vision. (I've needed reading glasses for more than 10 years). But I have been having trouble reading the crawl at the bottom of the TV.
      I keep getting bigger TV's but the problem continues. So I'm either going to have to spend a crapload of money on an 80" TV or $200 bucks on some glasses.

I vote for the TV.
      You don't have to spend $200 on glasses if you don't want to....They have cheaper ones.

Comment

• Best video game producer ever:

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...and-so-on.html

Comment

• Thought that was a real picture. Love rockstar, I kinda hope this game is for the new consoles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            My eye doctor told me that I'm "fighting the good fight" by refusing to get glasses for farther away vision. (I've needed reading glasses for more than 10 years). But I have been having trouble reading the crawl at the bottom of the TV.
            I keep getting bigger TV's but the problem continues. So I'm either going to have to spend a crapload of money on an 80" TV or $200 bucks on some glasses.

I vote for the TV.
            Might not be you. The screen may be too bright or something. Screw around with the picture before you buy anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Thought that was a real picture. Love rockstar, I kinda hope this game is for the new consoles.
              the site comes up blocked. I'm not sure if Rockstar can top Red Dead Redemption. I ****ing LOVED that game...i keep saying im going to replay it, but im so lazy lol
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Thought that was a real picture. Love rockstar, I kinda hope this game is for the new consoles.
                They are cutscenes though which are usually better. I'm still hyped though. Game is going to top all GTAs.

Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                the site comes up blocked. I'm not sure if Rockstar can top Red Dead Redemption. I ****ing LOVED that game...i keep saying im going to replay it, but im so lazy lol
                I liked RDR, just really hated it because it was a western and I hate westerns. But the gameplay was fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post

I liked RDR, just really hated it because it was a western and I hate westerns. But the gameplay was fun.
                  that's literally the worst reason i've ever heard.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• The new battlefield 4 looks crazy. They have 17 minute video of the game play up at ign.

Comment

No really, I can't stand westerns. Even movies, I hate them. Also, it took awhile to get somewhere with the horse and stuff which annoyed me. The gun-play was awesome though.

Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      The new battlefield 4 looks crazy. They have 17 minute video of the game play up at ign.
                      Some people are calling it a fake? Not sure though. It does look amazing though, not sure how it could be fake lol. Looks like the PC version too.

Comment

teeeeerrible.

Comment

No really, I can't stand westerns. Even movies, I hate them. Also, it took awhile to get somewhere with the horse and stuff which annoyed me. The gun-play was awesome though.

Some people are calling it a fake? Not sure though. It does look amazing though, not sure how it could be fake lol. Looks like the PC version too.
                          You could do a camp thing and it transported you to whatever town you wanted to go to.

Comment

I dont like westerns either. though some modern adaptations are awesome, like Deadwood on HBO, **** like that...
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

You could do a camp thing and it transported you to whatever town you wanted to go to.
                              yea, most hubs had the stage coach option, right?
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I dont like westerns either. though some modern adaptations are awesome, like Deadwood on HBO, **** like that...
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QbEzCoTafU
                                Deadwood was awesome. Really wished they finished it.

"WU?!?!" lmao great part

Comment

Working...
                                X