The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    You could do a camp thing and it transported you to whatever town you wanted to go to.
    Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    yea, most hubs had the stage coach option, right?
    I don't normally like to do stuff like this. Even in other games that I play currently.

Forza Horizons has this, but I like driving and it doesn't take me long to get to my destinations at all.

Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    I dont like westerns either. though some modern adaptations are awesome, like Deadwood on HBO, **** like that...
    I never really watched Deadwood. Never really heard about it until recently to be honest. I would have to check. Modern adaptations are good though.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      yea, most hubs had the stage coach option, right?
      Yea but even when you were in the middle of no where you can "camp out" or whatever and it would drop you in the town you wanted.

Game was great I remember one time Im being chased by like 5 guys on horse back, killed all of them except one. Turn on bullet time and turn around to shoot him, out of no where a cougar pounces on him and his horse. I couldnt stop laughing for a few minutes.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QbEzCoTafU
        Deadwood was awesome. Really wished they finished it.

"WU?!?!" lmao great part
        San Francisco ****sucker!
        Last edited by ShakeandBake; 03-27-2013, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          That video..
          Is awesome

Comment

Yea but even when you were in the middle of no where you can "camp out" or whatever and it would drop you in the town you wanted.

Game was great I remember one time Im being chased by like 5 guys on horse back, killed all of them except one. Turn on bullet time and turn around to shoot him, out of no where a cougar pounces on him and his horse. I couldnt stop laughing for a few minutes.
            Those times were actually fun haha. I guess I'm more into cars and guns than horses and guns. Some of the missions were pretty bad *** though. I have to get it again for my Xbox and see if I can still enjoy it. I remember playing online and that was pretty awesome itself, even though I couldn't grasp how matchmaking really worked...

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QbEzCoTafU
              Deadwood was awesome. Really wished they finished it.

"WU?!?!" lmao great part
              "Yes, Wu...what the **** you do you want now...?"

"SWEN-GEN.....SANFRANCISCO ****SUCKA!!!"

like the only things he could say...lol

great show, yea i wish they finished it. HBO is notorius for getting great shows cancelled. I have a theory that they are like "its not getting ratings....we'll cancel it"

well youre a subscription based channel....what kind of ratings do you even expect??! lol

Even shows that were scripted endings(OZ, Entourage, Sopranos) were ****ty endings lol. Exception: The Wire
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

lmao!

Yo, idk what it was about that game, but....it was so immersive...like I was genuinely upset at the end of the sequence where youre defending your farm. it HIT ME RIGHT IN THE FEELS, BRO =\

JOHN MARSTON!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Last edited by JPizzack; 03-27-2013, 12:54 PM.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lmao!

Yo, idk what it was about that game, but....it was so immersive...like I was genuinely upset at the end of the sequence where youre defending your farm. it HIT ME RIGHT IN THE FEELS, BRO =\

JOHN MARSTON!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  I replayed the end like 10 times to see if i could bulltime everyone haha no luck.

Comment

I replayed the end like 10 times to see if i could bulltime everyone haha no luck.
                    HAHAH i tried 3-4 times to see if it was scripted that way, or if there was an alternate way the game went based on the result. and then i read it HAS to happen the way it does lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

HAHAH i tried 3-4 times to see if it was scripted that way, or if there was an alternate way the game went based on the result. and then i read it HAS to happen the way it does lol
                      Yea thats exactly what I did,. bastads.

Comment

"Yes, Wu...what the **** you do you want now...?"

"SWEN-GEN.....SANFRANCISCO ****SUCKA!!!"

like the only things he could say...lol

great show, yea i wish they finished it. HBO is notorius for getting great shows cancelled. I have a theory that they are like "its not getting ratings....we'll cancel it"

well youre a subscription based channel....what kind of ratings do you even expect??! lol

Even shows that were scripted endings(OZ, Entourage, Sopranos) were ****ty endings lol. Exception: The Wire
                        "Yeaa, Glad I taught you that word." lol

Comment

• There's an AskReddit thread i just skimmed through that asked "What is an album you bought based on one great song, that ended up being horrible?"

And it struck me:

Audioslave....
                          ****ing terrible. I heard Cochise, or actually i think I saw the video for it the day it came out...and I was like "HOLY ****!!! IT'S RAGE!!! ITS LIKE THEY NEVER LEFT!!!!" I immediately bought the album when it came out, and It was a steaming pile of ****. Not one song even remotely similar to Cochise, not one song remotely Rage sounding...
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I like that part of the game where you have to over the mountal hills and oyu have to start shooting at the enemy camp. It was awesome.

Comment

• My head hurts
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Had to change the original post to invite more nice people.

Comment

Working...
                                X