Clear All

• #FreeMoke
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      #FreeMoke

#MIKE2013 #FREEMOKE

Comment

• Swagger down pack. SUP SWAGGOTS? LOVELY DAY WE'RE HAVING.

Comment

• shutup.....i have a headache! >=[
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            shutup.....i have a headache! >=[
            HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHJAHAHAHHAHAHA here have some ibuprofen...SIKE DATS NOT IBUPROFEN!! HAHAHAHHAHA OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH. I'm sorry about your headache though..

Comment

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHJAHAHAHHAHAHA here have some ibuprofen...SIKE DATS NOT IBUPROFEN!! HAHAHAHHAHA OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH. I'm sorry about your headache though..
              then what was it? was it vicodin? adderal? I'll settle for those. even some xanaxx works lol
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

then what was it? was it vicodin? adderal? I'll settle for those. even some xanaxx works lol
                It was candy. Haha speaking of vicodin, I still have like 2 bottles from when I got my wisdom teeth removed

Comment

It was candy. Haha speaking of vicodin, I still have like 2 bottles from when I got my wisdom teeth removed
                  2 bottles? from wisdom teeth? seems a bit excessive. But i'll hold onto them for you!
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

2 bottles? from wisdom teeth? seems a bit excessive. But i'll hold onto them for you!
                    Exactly. I was like uhhh thanks doc. No that's okay they need me. I am their leader.

Comment

• I want to buy these 2 video games, but I'm debating spending the money now or just waiting until the summer when I get my new TV and going all-in.

Comment

• Does Mike and Mike in the Morning annoy anyone else?

Comment

Does Mike and Mike in the Morning annoy anyone else?
                          Nope, i used to watch the delayed televised one before work back when i was part time.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Nope, i used to watch the delayed televised one before work back when i was part time.
                            Ugh I didn't mind them when I first started watching...

Comment

• Is anyone afraid of dying? Since my dad doesn't have health insurance anymore and owns a business, he filed for the unemployed health insurance for the family.

But I make over $900 a month I think and I can't file for it. I'm part-time worker.

So my mom wants go to to the health insurance place and see what deal we can work on for me. She wants me to pay out of my pocket for just a year (it'll probably be $40 a month or something).

Never say never sure, but I can just wait a year for me to graduate and work full-time at my office and get health insurance? Don't really want to throw out that money per month for crappy health insurance that I probably wouldn't need.

I'm really mad my mom is cheap and won't pay it.

Comment

Does Mike and Mike in the Morning annoy anyone else?
                                No I think they're pretty good except Greeny's perspective sucks when it comes to your average NFL player since he never has played before. If you really want to be annoyed, watch Francesa and see how many times you can stand the man repeating himself and double talking before you change the channel.

Comment

Working...
                                X