Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    No I think they're pretty good except Greeny's perspective sucks when it comes to your average NFL player since he never has played before. If you really want to be annoyed, watch Francesa and see how many times you can stand the man repeating himself and double talking before you change the channel.
    I hate Francessa....I can't believe he's still on the air after all these years. He might make a few good points once in awhile, but he stutters half of his show, and he hangs up on anyone with a debating argument 90% of the time. It's an awful radio show.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • YO RUDY, UNCLE VERNON DIED.


      RIP.

      I'm being serious. So weird, but I felt a blow... even though the HP movies sucked.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Moke View Post
        YO RUDY, UNCLE VERNON DIED.RIP. I'm being serious. So weird, but I felt a blow... even though the HP movies sucked.
        I know! So sad, he died of a heart attack! Only 65 years old :/
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
          No I think they're pretty good except Greeny's perspective sucks when it comes to your average NFL player since he never has played before. If you really want to be annoyed, watch Francesa and see how many times you can stand the man repeating himself and double talking before you change the channel.
          Ok, "Greeny" said he was an Eagles fan...then I heard the other day he was a Jets fan? Maybe I'm wrong or something. I guess what annoys me about them and shows like First Take is that they seem to be full of themselves when discussing a topic, it's not "well what do you think? Or how would you do someyhing?" It's SHUT UP I'M TALKING.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            I hate Francessa....I can't believe he's still on the air after all these years. He might make a few good points once in awhile, but he stutters half of his show, and he hangs up on anyone with a debating argument 90% of the time. It's an awful radio show.
            Yeah, I can't listen to that guy..just irriating as hell. I do like PTI (sometimes).
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Ok, "Greeny" said he was an Eagles fan...then I heard the other day he was a Jets fan? Maybe I'm wrong or something. I guess what annoys me about them and shows like First Take is that they seem to be full of themselves when discussing a topic, it's not "well what do you think? Or how would you do someyhing?" It's SHUT UP I'M TALKING.
              Greeny is a Jets fan.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                I know! So sad, he died of a heart attack! Only 65 years old :/

                So young. Weird how I felt about it too. I hated the character and he was barely in it, but still gonna remember him.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  Greeny is a Jets fan.
                  Explains why the show is annoying then, haha.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Omfg, I saw this movie last night - thought it was HILARIOUS.



                    It kinda is a chick flick to be honest... eh but not really.

                    I love Tom Hardy though. He's not a bad looking guy either, just his teeth? might be ****ed up. Reese witherspoon isn't attractive IMO, but she was cute in the movie.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      Ok, "Greeny" said he was an Eagles fan...then I heard the other day he was a Jets fan? Maybe I'm wrong or something. I guess what annoys me about them and shows like First Take is that they seem to be full of themselves when discussing a topic, it's not "well what do you think? Or how would you do someyhing?" It's SHUT UP I'M TALKING.
                      ....but you enjoy PTI? Wtf?

                      Comment


                      • http://engineeringevil.com/2013/03/2...sored-senator/

                        Comment


                        • yo, you gonna make this thread close

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            yo, you gonna make this thread close
                            Ehh its important, what is more important than the food you eat?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                              Ehh its important, what is more important than the food you eat?
                              Idk, they don't want anything political. They mads stricts.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                                Idk, they don't want anything political. They mads stricts.
                                Yeah well anything can be made political essentially. I was hoping to start a discussion aimed towards the GMO aspect than the politics behind the law being passed.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X