lol you're so stupid
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• What is everyone doing this weekend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                What is everyone doing this weekend?
                Work, then heading to my parents for Easter dinner. I'm sure I'm going to fit in drinking too much somewhere in there.

Comment

What is everyone doing this weekend?
                  Yankee/Army game tmrw at West Point. tailgate starts at 9am.

bringin my 87 year old grandmother to church sunday (theyre gonna burn my athiest ***).

going to my first opening day ever on monday!! pretty amped for that
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                    Work, then heading to my parents for Easter dinner. I'm sure I'm going to fit in drinking too much somewhere in there.
                    Haha..every holiday is a drinking holiday it seems. Sounds like a fun weekend. This will be the first time I'm not with my family on Easter Sunday

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      Yankee/Army game tmrw at West Point. tailgate starts at 9am.

bringin my 87 year old grandmother to church sunday (theyre gonna burn my athiest ***).

going to my first opening day ever on monday!! pretty amped for that
                      You..go to church? Funnnnaaay

In all seriousness that's a nice thing to do, the game sounds like fun! Take me with

Comment

Haha..every holiday is a drinking holiday it seems. Sounds like a fun weekend. This will be the first time I'm not with my family on Easter Sunday
                        When I was younger I didn't mind not spending holidays with the family. Despite the fact I usually had to work, I kind of enjoyed not spending the time with them. Let's just say that I am the black sheep of the family, lol.

Comment

• Best start to Easter weekend EVER!!!.....Frontline stuff...

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                            When I was younger I didn't mind not spending holidays with the family. Despite the fact I usually had to work, I kind of enjoyed not spending the time with them. Let's just say that I am the black sheep of the family, lol.
                            Aww haha. I love my family to death....but I do enjoy being alone more, me and my father are the introverts of the fam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                              Best start to Easter weekend EVER!!!.....Frontline stuff...
                              Hey Laurah

Comment

• I never celebrate easter anymore, it is like the lost holiday. Funny thing is yesterday I go out to get some bills paid and all of the stores are closed and I didn't know why at first. I don't know I guess the easter bunny lost its luster over the years.....

Comment

Working...
                                X