The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
    Is that a legit website? I've always wanted a a black chick one night stand.
    I've never been on it..but I see the commercials.

Imagine if they had a whitepeoplemeet.com. Oh my God, THE OUTRAGE!
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Is that a legit website? I've always wanted a a black chick one night stand.
      Yeah it is, when I first saw the commercial I almost **** my pants I was laughing so hard

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        I've never been on it..but I see the commercials.

Imagine if they had a whitepeoplemeet.com. Oh my God, THE OUTRAGE!
        I never really trusted those websites because I'm sure there are tons of people who are desperate on there... but I probably wouldn't mind trying one of those out if I didn't have a girlfriend or something at like the age of 25 or something.

I mean, what's there to lose? It's cool that you can type in what your interests are and other people will show up.

Comment

• those commercials with the heart puppet are pretty crazy

Comment

• I get it. I've done it to people, and have also had it done to me. I think it's harder for women though, I mean, half the time you can't even make straight eye contact with a man without him thinking you want him, then when they find out otherwise, some still stick around, but most label you a tease and move on. I love my guy friends, and I definitely tend to gravitate more towards them than female friends.

Comment

I never really trusted those websites because I'm sure there are tons of people who are desperate on there... but I probably wouldn't mind trying one of those out if I didn't have a girlfriend or something at like the age of 25 or something.

I mean, what's there to lose? It's cool that you can type in what your interests are and other people will show up.
              Mokes interests: Lolipops, Roanoke, Texting Rudy, Finance, Pasta, Lasagna, Italian ****, Hockey.

Comment

Mokes interests: Lolipops, Roanoke, Texting Rudy, Finance, Pasta, Lasagna, Italian ****, Hockey.

Lol'd hard. That was great. Long hockey sticks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                  I get it. I've done it to people, and have also had it done to me. I think it's harder for women though, I mean, half the time you can't even make straight eye contact with a man without him thinking you want him, then when they find out otherwise, some still stick around, but most label you a tease and move on. I love my guy friends, and I definitely tend to gravitate more towards them than female friends.
                  BECAUSE FEMALES ARE *****ES (i.e. Rusty)

Guys are more fun. Girls like to cry about relationships and put on makeup all day long.

Shopping and crap is cool sometimes but damn, quit worrying about your hair and explore life!

-rant over-

Comment

I get it. I've done it to people, and have also had it done to me. I think it's harder for women though, I mean, half the time you can't even make straight eye contact with a man without him thinking you want him, then when they find out otherwise, some still stick around, but most label you a tease and move on. I love my guy friends, and I definitely tend to gravitate more towards them than female friends.
                    Yea, okay... girls are so difficult and you never know what they want.

Comment

• Everyone lies on those websites, its like the state farm french model commercial.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                        Everyone lies on those websites, its like the state farm french model commercial.
                        "Uhh..bonjour?"

Comment

Yea, okay... girls are so difficult and you never know what they want.
                          Yeah girls are difficult....women are not!

Comment

BECAUSE FEMALES ARE *****ES (i.e. Rusty)

Guys are more fun. Girls like to cry about relationships and put on makeup all day long.

Shopping and crap is cool sometimes but damn, quit worrying about your hair and explore life!

-rant over-
                            the girls you know must suck then. im one of the cool ones!!!!

Comment

Yeah girls are difficult....women are not!
                              Not many women at my age.

Comment

Not many women at my age.
                                Maybe you're looking at the wrong women.

Comment

Working...
                                X