Best blogging platform?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best blogging platform?

I've been told several times to start a football related blog, as I'm sure many have. I was a journalism student through out high school and college, and am now in sales. I have the background and whatever, but have always been hesitant because I really hate the idea of promoting myself. I'm trying to get over it but have no idea what platform I should use. Does anyone out there have a favorite? (ie: blogger, wordpress, tumblr, etc.)

I have a Wordpress. I don't use it that much, but it seems to have quite a bit of functionality. IIRC, NFL.com and PFT both use Wordpress for their blogs.

Comment

Tumblr is the best blogging site IMO. I'm not sure if it's the best platform for sports however.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I'd say in terms of marketing yourself, Wordpress is a better, more professional means of publishing a blog.

I'm not going to read someone's tumblr to read legit columns or journalism. lol (yea, that's @ you Rudyy lol)
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          I'd say in terms of marketing yourself, Wordpress is a better, more professional means of publishing a blog.

I'm not going to read someone's tumblr to read legit columns or journalism. lol (yea, that's @ you Rudyy lol)
          UM YEAH, I ALREADY TOLD HIM THAT TUMBLR WASN'T PROBABLY THE BEST FOR A SPORTS COLUMN YOU TESTICLE.

(YEA, THAT'S @ YOU PIZZ) WORD UP SON.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

LMAO TUMBLR.

Tumblr is actually awesome for blogging... if you're a little girl and love pink unicorn pictures .

Go with WordPress

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
              LMAO TUMBLR.

Tumblr is actually awesome for blogging... if you're a little girl and love pink unicorn pictures .

Go with WordPress
              I found this on wordpress

Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                I found this on wordpress

I want that as my poster in my new room.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  I want that as my poster in my new room.
                  consider it done.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                  X