Tiki & Ronde Barber

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiki & Ronde Barber

I was surprised how much I enjoyed these two during the game yesterday. I usually don't like most announcers and often watch games with the audio muted.

But I really thought they were terrific on the broadcast.

Anyone else think so also?

Omg, they were my favorite. I was so entertained by them the entire game. The highly added to the broadcast whereas most subtract.

It was absolute entertainment for me. Good stuff. Wish they did GIANTS games every week haha.

Comment

Yeah, I was to. It was a good broadcast.
      sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed the two as well.
        I too don't hold anger towards Tiki either so I may not be the best to ask this question.
        They both sounded articulate, brought some much needed humor to the booth as well. And they didn't show their bias towards the two respected franchises that were playing.

Comment

Agreed. Also think both rate the HOF & it would be cool if they both got in together.

Comment

I formed a new opinion of Tiki yesterday. I think some of the things he has said in the past were born out of frustration in how the Giants were doing.

He seems very pro-Giants and both of them are articulate and very entertaining. I hope Fox does this again.

Comment

I thought that they did an excellent job. Both of them were great players for both teams that were playing.
              If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

They did well!
                Peace,
                DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

The one good thing about being a bad team is that we won't be seeing Buck and Aikman during our games anymore. We will also be lucky to be flexed out of SNF and not having to deal with Collingsworth.
                  If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

They certainly should get another game together...they worked well together, but I would like to see them do a non Bucs/Giants game.
                    eli acted a little spoiled , he isnt a team player. he cares about his career only as he did during the 2004 draft. he did not mentor webb …Harooni

i have to look it up i think a few starting qb's have sat out a few games once eliminated…Harooni

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                      The one good thing about being a bad team is that we won't be seeing Buck and Aikman during our games anymore. We will also be lucky to be flexed out of SNF and not having to deal with Collingsworth.
                      All right then. Now we are getting somewhere!

Comment

Tiki showed too much love for Eli in that game. He might be a cultist.

Comment

They were quite good. On a related note, I was watching the Thursday night game, and thought the announcing was awful. Until they panned to them, I had totally forgot that it was Tony Romo in the booth. I think he is pretty blah...

Comment

Does the network get each of them to work for half-price? A 2 for 1 deal?

They were good.
                            Fan since 1970.
                            ---------------------

----------------------------------------------
                            "If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?"-- Joe Don Looney

Comment

Originally posted by fletch842 View Post
                              They were quite good. On a related note, I was watching the Thursday night game, and thought the announcing was awful. Until they panned to them, I had totally forgot that it was Tony Romo in the booth. I think he is pretty blah...
                              Same here. Romo reminds me of the guy you wind up sitting next to at a game who won't shut up.

Comment

Working...
                              X