No announcement yet.

Tiki & Ronde Barber

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was one who held a grudge against Tiki for the longest time. I no longer feel that way and yesterdays broadcast helped remove those feelings. Only issue was some rule knowledge...can't review incomplete pass which was not accurate and getting a second chance on the 2 point conversion (although refs had that wrong also). Great job by both of them. Very entertaining and likable.
    Football Is Family - Treasure Every Sunday Watching The New York Giants With Your Family. Nothing Better Than That!!

Comment

I waswaiting for the Tiki hate. I thought the other announcer had called Ronde Tiki by mistake, then realized Tiki was visiting. I really want Tiki to make it in the media....One of my all time favorite Giants, who was not afraid to make his feelings felt...

LMAO
      Last edited by Gee718; 10-02-2017, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Same here. I held a grudge also. Not any more.

Anyone who did not see the broadcast missed out IMO. I was completely unprepared for the pleasant experience that it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
          I waswaiting for the Tiki hate. I thought the other announcer had called Ronde Tiki by mistake, then realized Tiki was visiting. I really want Tiki to make it in the media....One of my all time favorite Giants, who was not afraid to make his feelings felt...

LMAO
          Where's the Tiki hate on this thread? Everything has been very positive
          Football Is Family - Treasure Every Sunday Watching The New York Giants With Your Family. Nothing Better Than That!!

Comment

I know. I had a grudge against Tiki as well until yesterday.

Comment

barber bros. were good. romo is a chatterbox and i think brent mus. has a point on him hogging his play by play mans calls lol.

he knows football. ill give him that. really sounds like he still wishes he was out there.

Comment

Originally posted by ashburn View Post

Where's the Tiki hate on this thread? Everything has been very positive
                Right here. It's gonna take a lot more broadcasts for me to start warming up to that bum. I don't forgive and forget as easily as others.

Comment

Originally posted by mrmeng View Post

Right here. It's gonna take a lot more broadcasts for me to start warming up to that bum. I don't forgive and forget as easily as others.
                  Gotcha, no problem with that.

Comment

Ronde and Tiki are opposites.

Ronde is a classy guy and Tiki is not.

They play off each other well but Tiki's ego might get out of control after awhile.

I could see them getting into a fight on the air at some point because Tiki is a jerk.
                    Fan since 1970.

"If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?"
                    -- Joe Don Looney

Comment

Working...
                    X