who would you want as HC?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who would you want as HC?

bored. thought id ask yalls since it's pretty unanimous we all think Mcadoo sucks lol.

id give Jim Harbaugh a call. idk if he;s interested in an nfl return but this guy saved Alex Smith's career and had a great run as the 49ers coach.

i was also thinking Josh Mcdaniels, but i feel like he may be a product of Brady so to say. i mean how good of an OC do you have to be if you have Brady?

John Gruden? maybe

Mike Shanahan
    my reasons-
    1- this is a undisciplined team....he will stop that week one
    2- this team cannot run.....Shanahan is a master at taking 2nd tier RBs and making them 1000 yd runners.....his methods are brutal and simple at the same time
    3- Mike came from the west coast coaching tree of Bill Walsh and he can run the West Coast with a running flavor.....something MacAcant cannot do at all
    4- with the exception of the talentless RG3 stuck Skins' Mike has a knack of going right to 12-4 or thereabouts in One to Two years.....True he had Elway but Eli is not chopped liver
    5- Mike and Spags should make a nice blend.....Ben does not believe in the blitz in my opinion
    6- Shanahan is a good judge of talent in his own right and would not allow Reese to make bad decision after bad decision.....he has a strong personality

Comment

pay John Gruden anything he wants!

Which coach would I want....

that would be Belichick, but we cant have him, so Gruden is the only available coach, and I think he would come out if the money and venue were right, cant get much better than a NY venue.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

Comment

Originally posted by BlueClue View Post
        Mike Shanahan
        my reasons-
        1- this is a undisciplined team....he will stop that week one
        2- this team cannot run.....Shanahan is a master at taking 2nd tier RBs and making them 1000 yd runners.....his methods are brutal and simple at the same time
        3- Mike came from the west coast coaching tree of Bill Walsh and he can run the West Coast with a running flavor.....something MacAcant cannot do at all
        4- with the exception of the talentless RG3 stuck Skins' Mike has a knack of going right to 12-4 or thereabouts in One to Two years.....True he had Elway but Eli is not chopped liver
        5- Mike and Spags should make a nice blend.....Ben does not believe in the blitz in my opinion
        6- Shanahan is a good judge of talent in his own right and would not allow Reese to make bad decision after bad decision.....he has a strong personality
        i could go for that. does he have the desire to coach though? he's been out of it for a few years, maybe just enjoying retirement.

id have 0 problem with that though

Comment

Phil Jackson

Comment

Mike and Spags should make a nice blend

Comment

Working...
            X