Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did we see proof the nfl was rigged in our loss?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did we see proof the nfl was rigged in our loss?

I say yes. If anyone recalls on the first intentional grounding penalty, this head ref did something I have never seen a ref do. In fact I have wondered but the refs always have done a good job hiding this.

but yesterday on the first intentional grounding penalty, the head ref clearly listens to his head set for direction. The other refs try to come and make it seem like they are all talking and that's who the head ref is listening to but you could see he was having trouble hearing through the ear piece so he moves away from the huddle of refs and clearly gets instruction on what to call from the NFL center in NYC or ct or wherever it is.

thing is that is precisely what is supposed to not happen. Only on a reviewable play can the ref get instruction from the head center bc they are not the head ref that guy is.

seriously go back and look at it. The ref clearly gets told to make the call via the ear piece he does the worst job hiding it I have seen from a ref ever and I watch so much football. I always wondered but never had proof.

because if that is the case we have proof the league can direct the head ref to make or not make calls of ambiguity and do so in favor of having the game unfold however it's seen fit. That's not supposed to happen. It puts a direct stain on what the head ref is there for...seriously check this out. The ref clearly gets the direction from the NFL head center via the ear piece to make the call. He had issues hearing and that's what led to him making it obvious. They have that ear piece in their ears all game every game. Every call now comes into question every huddle now comes into question are the refs huddling to discuss or to give the appearance of that so the head ref can get instruction via his ear piece.

it would explain why on false starts and offside they don't huddle bc they are penalties the fans and viewer can easily see so they don't need to huddle bc they have to call that.

on ambiguous plays they ALWAYS huddle. Why on false starts they can just mouth or gesture the number and head ref announce it. Or on blatant PI they don't huddle bc it's blatant. Any time ambiguity enters which is 95% the time the head ref has the capability to receive instruction via his ear piece.

seriously I saw this I got sick. The refs have always been a source of bewilderment and confusion.

oh btw fyi people have actually sued the NFL and team owners in court for having the games be a fraud and not actual best man win competition that it was rigged.

NFL response? On the back of their tickets they clearly state football is entertainment and not legitimate competition. In other words it's rigged but it's ok to be rigged bc they say in the back of the tickets to the games it is not actually a competition game but entertainment which then means it can be rigged and it's not an issue legally. That was their legal defense the nfl...check me out on everything here.

sorry but this needs to be investigated and fans don't want to believe they are invested in a fraud. I feel the same way I am not absolved but I have always wondered especially with that court case and the league's defense....
    Last edited by giantsfan420; 10-09-2017, 09:44 AM.

Seriously check the court case out. I think it may have even been a jets fan. He claimed the NFL was rigged and he was cheated. He sued for millions.

I believe they settled out or court or he won. The NFL literally had the defense that because they stipulate on the back of their tickets in fine print the event is for entertainment purposes and not necessarily legit competition...they claimed that made it ok bc they were telling the fans it was rigged before they entered to view.

on its own I didn't know if it was enough to really raise this question.

when the ref behaved like that on the intentional grounding penalty it kind of sealed it for me...

Comment

Maybe they can rig a way for the Giant's to win a game
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Just like our team the posts on this board are absolutely terrible, i come here to have intellectual sports conversations and this is the nonsense i'm forced to read instead.

Comment

This thread is utter garbage.

Comment

Do people that believe these conspiracy's against the team realize how stupid the premises are? Not only is the idea of a conspiracy ridiculous, but it makes no sense for the NFL not want the Giants to be competitive. The Giants (especially with ODB) are TV gold. THey make a lot more money when the Giants are in a primetime game vs the chargers.

Comment

I thnk we just suck.
              I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

No, we are just a terrible team that has hung onto the successes of 2007 and 2011 for way too long. Why on Earth would the NFL want a NY team to lose and a team in LA where they could care less about football to win? It's time to blow this all up from the HC, GM and the QB. And in Elis case, this is not his fault but we are going to be bad for a bit and its pointless to trot him out there to get killed.

Comment

I think the rain was fake.

Comment

It was his wife, reminding him that she ordered take-out and to stop at the sub shop before he gets home.

Comment

Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post
                      I think the rain was fake.
                      Damn you HAARP!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                        Maybe they can rig a way for the Giant's to win a game
                        Not yet. We lose one more game, then go on a 10 game winning streak, run the playoffs and beat Brady in the Superbowl again.

"Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

to be honest, I dont believe there is some big conspiracy theory here. and that everything we see is deception. for some people, this is a real mental illness.

However, i do think that the refs have been as terrible as they have ever been this year. not just during Giants games. Im not really sure whats going on but Im certain something is off. How can Rivers not be called for intentional grounding when he was clearly still inside the hash marks and threw the ball to absolutely no one.

It just seems the Giants get the short end of the stick during every game, as terrible as the refs are this year in general. It seemed like in the past, if they blew a call, they would try to compensate for it, if they could by making a judgement call in our favor. Now, it just seems the refs have it out for the Giants. I could be way off but it just seems that for whatever reason, the leagues front office doesnt like the Giants organization or at least those who run it. There are too many indications and Im not a believer in coincidences. There is the schedule issue which is completely obvious and lopsided. And there are these ridiculous calls EVERY week. I dont think we got more than one favorable call all year where the ref made a judgement call in favor of the Giants.

EDIT - IN NO WAY am I making excuses for this pathetic Giants team. Pathetic X Pitiful(1,000,000,000) = Giants. I am just saying there is something off with the refs and with the league and this Giants team in general. We will probably never learn the truth of the matter.
                          Last edited by alwaysready; 10-09-2017, 10:49 AM.

Comment

I think we should look into the Flat Earth conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by timmytimm3 View Post

Not yet. We lose one more game, then go on a 10 game winning streak, run the playoffs and beat Brady in the Superbowl again.
                              Wouldn't that be the ****
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                              X