Video Games Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rat_bastich View Post
    World of Warcraft geek here, Lightbringer server, Alliance, Panda Monk. /flex. If not on that toon I have my 4 year old daughter running around in circles as a Draenei mage somewhere making her think she is actually playing.

I think once the Elder Scrolls MMO comes out I'll be heading over there.

Drez I played EQ2 and loved it but people started disappearing in droves so I went to Warhammer after playing the tabletop 40k. It was fun and I played a Squig Herder. I switched over to a Choppa' and then left after most of the guild I was in left and there was no one to ever group with. Check out the Elder Scrolls MMO coming out. There is a beta sign up for it now as well.

I've bought Madden for almost every year up until 2007 and haven't finished a season yet. I always tell myself I'm going to stick with the original roster but end up filling my team with guys like Urlacher, Lewis, Ed Reed, etc.
    I played WoW for a bit, too.Stopped playing that around the time of Wrath of the Lich King expansion. I can't even remember what server, lol. In WAR, my main was a Dwarven Slayer. My comp is too old and beat up to handle any new games. Hell, I have issues playing games on Pogo nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
      I played WoW for a bit, too.Stopped playing that around the time of Wrath of the Lich King expansion. I can't even remember what server, lol. In WAR, my main was a Dwarven Slayer. My comp is too old and beat up to handle any new games. Hell, I have issues playing games on Pogo nowadays.
      I like playing on my pc but getting games I can run is a pain...either not enough processer or not enough vid card

Comment

Originally posted by byron View Post
        I like playing on my pc but getting games I can run is a pain...either not enough processer or not enough vid card
        Yeah, I bought my rig going on 11 years ago, lol. I've upgraded the vid card, ram, and power source over the years, but now, there isn't much I can do. Hell, my vid card plugs into an AGP slot and not a PCIe. With my new job, once it get caught up on my bills, I'm definitely going to look into buying a new comp.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
          Yeah, I bought my rig going on 11 years ago, lol. I've upgraded the vid card, ram, and power source over the years, but now, there isn't much I can do. Hell, my vid card plugs into an AGP slot and not a PCIe. With my new job, once it get caught up on my bills, I'm definitely going to look into buying a new comp.
          well I've had this one a couple of years what they call an all in one Pc by hp....its 2.4 gig processor but the vid card is on board... anyhow it fails most of the new stuff out there...I'll be paying more attention next time around.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rat_bastich View Post
            World of Warcraft geek here, Lightbringer server, Alliance, Panda Monk. /flex. If not on that toon I have my 4 year old daughter running around in circles as a Draenei mage somewhere making her think she is actually playing.

I think once the Elder Scrolls MMO comes out I'll be heading over there.

Drez I played EQ2 and loved it but people started disappearing in droves so I went to Warhammer after playing the tabletop 40k. It was fun and I played a Squig Herder. I switched over to a Choppa' and then left after most of the guild I was in left and there was no one to ever group with. Check out the Elder Scrolls MMO coming out. There is a beta sign up for it now as well.

I've bought Madden for almost every year up until 2007 and haven't finished a season yet. I always tell myself I'm going to stick with the original roster but end up filling my team with guys like Urlacher, Lewis, Ed Reed, etc.
            Haha nice. I played Vanilla and into Burning Crusade. I raided 4 times a week (i actually had the time back then) and eventually burnt out. Spending all that time in Naxx was nuts. The server i was on was called ... uhm ...Blackrock I think.
            http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
            http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
            http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Working...
            X