MacAdoo

King

Harris

Feel free to add to the list or correct me if you disagree

Jurys out on-

Flowers

Galman

Eli

I think it's pertinent to our dilemma that most of these people are highly paid
    and taking Maras money

Comment

You make list with no rhyme or reason. it makes no sense to me if you do not give a reason for your beliefs on this. Just making a list without justification is troll bait.
      The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
        You make list with no rhyme or reason. it makes no sense to me if you do not give a reason for your beliefs on this. Just making a list without justification is troll bait.
        Do you know what a sell by date is

they need re-stocking

some are old some just not NFL starter quality and in the way

Comment

Originally posted by BlueClue View Post

Do you know what a sell by date is

they need re-stocking

some are old some just not NFL starter quality and in the way
          So what I can gather; you want the rest of the message board to do the dirty work and show why they are inadequate. If you are going to give a get rid of them list at least show the player some common curtesy and explain why they should be removed from the team.
          The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

So what I can gather; you want the rest of the message board to do the dirty work and show why they are inadequate. If you are going to give a get rid of them list at least show the player some common curtesy and explain why they should be removed from the team.
            They don't play good football. Deadweight

Comment

They don't play good football. Deadweight
              Pathetic; that is the only word that can describe the premise of this thread.

Comment

Pathetic; that is the only word that can describe the premise of this thread.
                Not really.....after a season like this you have to clear out the deadwood for new growth

The Jets and Philly showed that trading off high priced mediocre talent did not hurt them, it helped

All our NFC East opponents renewed their QBs and rosters and are thriving.......its time

Comment

Not really.....after a season like this you have to clear out the deadwood for new growth

The Jets and Philly showed that trading off high priced mediocre talent did not hurt them, it helped

All our NFC East opponents renewed their QBs and rosters and are thriving.......its time
                  It proves it is. Not one person took you bait.

Comment

Working...
                  X