Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McAdoo about to be fired shortly. Spags Interim coach.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McAdoo about to be fired shortly. Spags Interim coach.

According to tweet by Dan Schneier

I am really hoping that this is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrv View Post
      According to tweet by Dan Schneier
      Exactly what the owner would allow to go public.
      There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season.

Comment

I hope its true, but its a rumor. Schneier has been wrong before with his "sources"

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

Comment

i want McAdoo gone but if we wait till season end to release him. We should get a top three pick.
          Spags takes over the players will rally around him.
          Raising our draft pick. Playoff possibilities are gone.

Comment

I really hope this is true. I just don't see Mara firing McAdoo halfway through the season.

Comment

It's just not the giants way to fire a head coach midseason no matter how bad it gets. Mcadoo would have to do some Harvey Weinstein/Kevin Spacey type s**t to get canned at the midway point.

Comment

I think if there was ever a time for them to fire a coach mid-season it would be this season.

Comment

i have nothing against the man but this needs to be done! this season has turned into a horror show.i dont know what made this organization feel a guy with zero head coaching experience could toe the line,especially in N.Y.C. the wheels have completely come off now,pull the plug

Comment

As a Giants fan, naturally I wanted to see McAdoo succeed. Now I know itís time for him to go. This is a total **** show. I actually feel bad for the guy.
                    sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
                    You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

Firing McAdoo now doesn't help at all.
                      Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

First year coaches can be effective and successful.
                        McVay inherent a young talented club with a easy schedule. Same can be said with Mc Dermont , but he has made massive changes. Shanahan and Lynch are on the right direction.
                        Last year Reese spent a bunch of money on the D.
                        Players came in motivated to prove their worth.
                        Plus, besides our division we had a easy schedule.
                        I was never ever was on the Mc Adoo band wagon.
                        Almost everyone on this board had been complaining about the Vanilla offense. I am glad he will be vanished after this year. Problem is i am a year older waiting for next season.

Comment

As long as Webb gets his shot I'm ok with this

Comment

Originally posted by Tito-Wooten View Post
                            It's just not the giants way to fire a head coach midseason no matter how bad it gets. Mcadoo would have to do some Harvey Weinstein/Kevin Spacey type s**t to get canned at the midway point.
                            It's not the Giants way, but when was the last time they were 1-7 and had players mailing it in?

1-7 can change any owners "ways".

Comment

I want Ben gone as much as the next guy but I donít see Mara firing him mid season. One other question I have though is why everyone wants Spags as a interim is it because he is the only option? I like Spags but we have seen him fail as a HC in ST Louis

Comment

Working...
                              X