We should have known better....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We should have known better....

A picture says 1000 words...we should have seen this coming.
    Red flag right here!

These 2...
    Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

We bought into the hype!

Comment

Seen what? I was optimistic...Why not? No one here knows really anything about any coach in the NFL (except for what we see on TV and read in short stories). It's a crap shoot from a fan perspective. Anyone who "hated' the hire was also purely speculating on things. How would any fan really know if he was going to be good or bad?

Comment

Originally posted by Giantterp View Post
          Seen what? I was optimistic...Why not? No one here knows really anything about any coach in the NFL (except for what we see on TV and read in short stories). It's a crap shoot from a fan perspective. Anyone who "hated' the hire was also purely speculating on things. How would any fan really know if he was going to be good or bad?
          It seemed somewhat logical at the time. Especially since Eli was familiar with the system. This should be a great/ horrible learning experience for him. Not all first time coaches get it right the 1st 2nd go around. Just so happenly we have the opportunity to watch a train wreck televised. Thanks Mac & Reese!!

Comment

The eagles desperately wanted the macadoodle. The giants acting for the wrong reasons.

BTW e1 loved the macadoodle just a few short months ago. So there is that. parcells did terrible in his first year.

What if the team goes 9-7? still going to hate the doodle?

what if he comes back next year and the NYG make the playoffs again?
            still hate the doodle?

just saying.

i'm ready to move on from the WCO either way though personally. So the doodle has to go if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
              The eagles desperately wanted the macadoodle. The giants acting for the wrong reasons.

BTW e1 loved the macadoodle just a few short months ago. So there is that. parcells did terrible in his first year.

What if the team goes 9-7? still going to hate the doodle?

what if he comes back next year and the NYG make the playoffs again?
              still hate the doodle?

just saying.

i'm ready to move on from the WCO either way though personally. So the doodle has to go if you ask me.
              I hate his facr SO much >:c

Comment

Who did the Giants intetview as minority candidate for HC . If, any ?

Comment

Coach Hue Jackson comes to mind but I think he cancelled. Obviously he made the right choice............... bwa ha ha ha... Anyways Jackson should have looked at Clevelands annual end of year salary cap. They never spend money on their team. Again they have over $60 million in cap space. Born every year to be losers, their fans should be in an uproar.

Comment

If the story about Spags is also true, then I would give Mr Pepper Johnson a call for DC. He will bring order, discipline, and respect to this defense.

Comment

He was a longtime Patriot assistant coach and of course a beloved former Giant. Who else is from the most successful organization that is out there? Josh Mcdaniels for HC and Scott Pioli for GM. Problems fixed, enter a new era in time to draft a franchise QB and add some good pieces. 2017 will be a toilet flush.

Comment

Harry Carson needs to be brought in in some capacity. Very smart football mind
                        Football has been very, very good to us.
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                        4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE
                        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                        X