Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Had To Guess: Who Do You Think is The Giants Rat?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If You Had To Guess: Who Do You Think is The Giants Rat?

Now, potentially, there could be no rat and I think this is probably a likely scenario as well, but if you had to take an educated guess or even an uneducated gut feeling guess, WHO IS THE RAT?

Because of the shots at Spags, seems like it's likely a player on the defensive side. DRC and Jack Rabbit are of course leading suspects for obvious reasons. They both have reason to dislike the coach. I would eliminate Jack Rabbit because of his close ties to Spags going back to St. Louis. Rams sucked and nobody was snitching to the media. Out of the two, DRC is more likely IMO.

Eli Apple's Mom: The fact that his last interview with the media was interrupted by the Giants media person and she has been critical of the Giants multiple times in the past about Josh Brown and her commenting that the Giants were "leaning on my son over my comments". She also is employed by ESPN, and the only reason she has a job is because she can dish inside dirt. Her son has also been playing like crap and she has a history of lashing out. THIS IS MY CHOICE FOR THE RAT. TOO MANY THINGS LINE UP. Her and Josina pretty much work together. No way she's not running her mouth.

My wild card candidate for snitch, would be Victor Cruz. His recent disparaging remarks about the Giants to the media shows he's bitter and still connected. What better way to break in to the ESPN circle, than by becoming one of their inside sources. I've long assumed that this is how some of the on air talent breaks in. You could also include Brandon Marshall as a possibility for the same reasons...

But in the end, my gut says it's Eli Snapple Apples mom. She has a big mouth.

I read an article yesterday that I cannot find anywhere now where Casillas said he was positive the leakers were on the defensive side of the ball. I cannot find it, but if I do I will link it, or maybe someone else has it. I thought it was in the NY Post.

Anyway, I think it is Eli Apple. I also think Casillas found out who it was, pulled them aside and let them know that it actually reflects poorly on them.

Even if you don;t like the HC, play hard for him anyway. You never know where he, or you will end up next, and you never know who is watching you.

I would be surprised if it is DRC, Jenkins would surprise me less.

Bottom line though, McAdoo has messed this up pretty badly. If you are a HC, your guys have to trust you. Never, ever call them out in Public. If you lose, it is your fault as the HC, PERIOD. If you win, it is because of the Players, PERIOD.

In private, with the team, and as a team you address mistakes, lack of effort, but you also praise guys and point out the high effort and great plays too.

Balance it out, these guys are young men playing an emotional game. If you break them down, you have to build them back up.

McAdoo would also be well served to listen to these guys more and ask them what he can change that is bothering them.

They don;t like going full on, on Saturday. It is bothering them. So STOP doing it, and see if it helps. Save it for Gameday.

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
      Now, potentially, there could be no rat and I think this is probably a likely scenario as well, but if you had to take an educated guess or even an uneducated gut feeling guess, WHO IS THE RAT?

Because of the shots at Spags, seems like it's likely a player on the defensive side. DRC and Jack Rabbit are of course leading suspects for obvious reasons. They both have reason to dislike the coach. I would eliminate Jack Rabbit because of his close ties to Spags going back to St. Louis. Rams sucked and nobody was snitching to the media. Out of the two, DRC is more likely IMO.

Eli Apple's Mom: The fact that his last interview with the media was interrupted by the Giants media person and she has been critical of the Giants multiple times in the past about Josh Brown and her commenting that the Giants were "leaning on my son over my comments". She also is employed by ESPN, and the only reason she has a job is because she can dish inside dirt. Her son has also been playing like crap and she has a history of lashing out. THIS IS MY CHOICE FOR THE RAT. TOO MANY THINGS LINE UP. Her and Josina pretty much work together. No way she's not running her mouth.

My wild card candidate for snitch, would be Victor Cruz. His recent disparaging remarks about the Giants to the media shows he's bitter and still connected. What better way to break in to the ESPN circle, than by becoming one of their inside sources. I've long assumed that this is how some of the on air talent breaks in. You could also include Brandon Marshall as a possibility for the same reasons...

But in the end, my gut says it's Eli Snapple Apples mom. She has a big mouth.
      Wouldnt surprise me. But the BSPN chick said it was 2 players. My be is we will never know.

Comment

fake news from anonymous sources is the most likely truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QwBmStwK2w

'false media, we don't need it do we?"... Don't believe the hype.

"the meaning of all of that, the media is the whack"

don't believe the hype.
        -pubic enemy
        Last edited by bigpoppy; 11-10-2017, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Apple

Comment

As so many ex players have said, I'm sure it's a defensive player who is playing poorly.

Best to throw the blame rather than look at oneself. It might be coming from Apple. He's awful and is starting to look like a high profile bust so of course that must be someone else's fault, right?

Comment

I still think it was completely fabricated by ESPN.

For the sake of argument.
              If I were to guess on who would get an advantage from such a callous act. Ask yourself who would immediately benefit if Mac was fired tomorrow? The players or player would have nothing to gain. They get paid no matter, win lose or coached by an idiot,
              The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

C'mon...Who moved this to entertainment?

This has NOTHING to do with entertainment and it's directly related the team....Sheesh

Comment

I think it's Apple as well. Even if it's not him the Giants should cut ties. He hasn't lived up to his draft pick and his mother is nutjob that starts running her mouth when her son isn't playing well or the team isn't doing what she wants.

Comment

Working...
                  X