NGT: Francesa replacement finalists

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGT: Francesa replacement finalists

He's been the voice of NY for a long while and we listen to the Eli report, etc.

So, the long wait is apparently over. OMG, yeah, I'm sure this trio will work.

Check it out lol --

Thoughts?

http://nypost.com/2017/11/13/wfan-tw...a-replacement/

Carlin and Jones would have worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
      Carlin and Jones would have worked.

Tough to to be the act following Mike. The act following this show might have a shot. Kim rejected the opportunity. I think Carlin is a bit tempamental and has demonstrated it over the years. I believe Jones tolerates both he and Malusis yet that chemistry I doubt would last long term.

Comment

Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post

Tough to to be the act following Mike. The act following this show might have a shot. Kim rejected the opportunity. I think Carlin is a bit tempamental and has demonstrated it over the years. I believe Jones tolerates both he and Malusis yet that chemistry I doubt would last long term.
        I agree anything will be a downgrade and listeners will not be a loyal as they were to Mike.
        The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Bart Scott is unlistenable.

He tries so hard to be entertaining but most of what he says makes no sense. HIs act will wear thin very quickly. I'm surprised so little thought was put into this.

Like so many other things, this isn't the change to watch, the next one is. This is akin to a rebound relationship. It will be over quickly.

Comment

All 3 are poor choices imo

Comment

Working...
            X